Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Would you do it?

My DH's business partner and girlfriend used to be really good friends of ours, or so we thought. Long story short, its better that they aren't in our lives anymore on a personal level. Anyway, I love their 2 yr old son and his mom asked me to watch him every tuesday and thursday while she is at work from 9 to 5. I agreed because she really doesn't have any family around. Well whenever she picks him up she never stays to talk or even says thank you for watching him all day. DH and I asked her to watch our LO for 4 hours one night so we could have date night. They acted so irritated by it that I will never ask them to do it again. And our LO is a VERY happy baby. What would you do, continue watching the little boy without any gratitude or tell her you can't watch him anymore? 

Re: Would you do it?

• Are they paying you?  I wouldn't do it unless I'm being paid to watch him.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageQmommy:
    Are they paying you?  I wouldn't do it unless I'm being paid to watch him.

this

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's rude of them to assume you have nothing better to do than watch their kid.  ESPECIALLY if she doesn't even thank you.  Then to top it off they don't reciprocate. 
  • imageQmommy:
    Are they paying you?  I wouldn't do it unless I'm being paid to watch him.

This!

Our first baby girl, Lucia Joy, joined us on April 1, 2010!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"