Parenting

disposable diaper in washing machine, HELP!

There are thousands of those tiny diaper "beads" all over the clothes and washer. Ever happened to you, how do I fix it?!

Re: disposable diaper in washing machine, HELP!

• Take all the clothes outside and shake.shake.shake. Then rewash everything. After I washed everything again they were all gone.

• I did this last week. You don't need to rewash, just dry superlong. Run your washing machine empty on a mini cycle to clean.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ran mine on a couple of rinse cycles, and that took care of it.
  • Yes, I had to take them out and shake them each out, rewashed and redried.
  • Oxyclean and Rinse cycle did the trick for me! Then I rewashed the clothes
  • Thank goodness I'm not the only one this has ever happened to, though mine was a pull-up and a USED one at that. EW! Thank you DH for not thoroughly going through DS's laundry. LOL

I rinsed the clothes out in the sink and got as much out as possible, ran the washer empty (with BLEACH) to get them out of the washer, then rewashed the clothes and they were fine. GL!

Marcey
    Kaden William 11/4/06 and Dawson Michael 6/30/10
    Dawson's first birthday - at the zoo
  • imagecbidt*sgirl:
    I did this last week. You don't need to rewash, just dry superlong. Run your washing machine empty on a mini cycle to clean.

I just did this tonight and washed TWO disposable (luckily new) diapers. It sucked but I did the above and all is well.

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"