Trying to Get Pregnant

(Re)Intro

Hey everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself to those who don't know me and reintroduce myself to those who do.

I used to be a reg last year on TTGP and after 4 cycles got a BFP which ended in a miscarriage. The miscarriage wrecked me and DH and I decided to take a break from TTC so I could heal emotionally. With the help of an amazing therapist, I finally feel like myself again.

After a discussion with DH over the weekend, we've officially decided to jump back on the TTC wagon. I charted last time around and plan on charting again (although I completely forgot this morning).

Re: (Re)Intro

• I am so sorry about your miscarriage.  I hope you get another BFP soon!  BTW, your son is adorable. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry about your loss.  Welcome back and good luck!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome back! Glad to hear you got a great therapist, and good luck on TTC again! I can't imagine what you have been through, and I hope you get some smooth sailing and a sticky baby this time around. GL!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm sorry about your loss. GL this time around. Your son is a cutie <3

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back and good luck! Hope this stay is short for you. Your little man is very handsome.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome back and good luck on your TTC journey!
  • Welcome back! I hope you get your sticky baby very soon!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, but welcome, and I hope your stay here is short and sweet!
  • Sorry for your loss. Good luck for the future. 
  • Hey I remember you! Sorry for the loss. I wish you the best of luck!!!
  • Hey Dani. I remember you. So sorry about your loss, but welcome back. Best of luck!
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • I'm terribly sorry for your loss! Welcome back to the board; I hope your stay this time around is short & sweet.
  • I remember you !

I'm so sorry for your loss and am glad that you got the help you needed. Welcome back !

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • So sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Happy you are Back! Hopefully you will soon get a sticky baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"