Babies: 3 - 6 Months

what diaper does your LO wear overnight? CD and disposable users...

We do a combo of CD and disposables during the day. We had been using disposables at night but kept having leakage issues. Then we tried cloth with a fleece (sort of) insert and they keep LO dry but she can't roll onto her side where she is comfortable sleeping...

Suggestions welcome! 

Re: what diaper does your LO wear overnight? CD and disposable users...

• We just use our normal Pampers sensitive, but then, the longest he goes without a diaper change is about 5 hours b/c he still wakes up to eat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • overnight fitted with two hemp inserts and a prefold overtop underneath a wool cover.  That's about as big as they come and DS can roll, so don't worry, your LO will get used to it!
  • Loading the player...
  • We CD & here's what has worked best for my heavy wetter: sustainablebabyish fitteds with the double insert & a wool soaker over it.  The diaper is saturated when she wakes, but it is SO absorbant that the wool is only the tiniest bit damp inside & her butt is dry.  I got the repurposed soaker from etsy.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • We use a BG pocket with a hemp insert. She sleeps on her side.
  • imageIrishBrideND:
    We use a BG pocket with a hemp insert. She sleeps on her side.

This is what we use too. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We just use Pampers.  Same for day & night.  We had been using Pampers Swaddlers but now that he's going into sz 3, we can't find them in Swaddlers so we'll be switching to Cruisers.  He usually goes the whole night w/o peeing but on the times were he does, we haven't had problems with leaks.
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Pampers Baby Dry during the day and Huggies Overnights at night.  Not sure I'm loving Pampers Baby Dry as we just switched from Sensitive Swaddlers but the size 3 in those have dry max and I'm not chancing it.
  • bumgenius AIO (we have 3.0s and 4.0s) for the nighttime.  Harper is changed once during the night when she wakes to feed.  No problem with leaks yet!
  • Huggies Overnight.  We were having issues with her diapers leaking in the front because she sleeps on her tummy and sleeps about 10 1/2 hours at night.  So, we went up a size and started Huggies Overnight on her and no leaks!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageIrishBrideND:
    We use a BG pocket with a hemp insert. She sleeps on her side.

us too. she's a heavy wetter and sleeps 12 hours with no change. no leaks.

• I use prefolds during the day but UP & UP at night.  We had a couple of blowouts so now I put her to bed with the disposable and a thirsties duo wrap over it, and magic!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"