Trying to Get Pregnant

Good Saturday Morning!

Good morning TTGP! I have some cleaning I need to get done and some food preping to do before our little shin-dig starts this afternoon! I'm excited to be having people over!

What are your plans for the day? Anyone doing anything fun?  I hope you all have a wonderful day today!!

Re: Good Saturday Morning!

• Morning my love..

I was supposed to be going to a garlic festival today but I think I am finally succumbing to DH's cold so I think my butt will just be parked on the couch all do and hopefully I won't get too sick.

He was up coughing alllllll night which kept me up. Needless to say he is still asleep now and I am wide awake - ugh.

Hope your party is fantastic! 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • imagekerrbear72:

Morning my love..

I was supposed to be going to a garlic festival today but I think I am finally succumbing to DH's cold so I think my butt will just be parked on the couch all do and hopefully I won't get too sick.

He was up coughing alllllll night which kept me up. Needless to say he is still asleep now and I am wide awake - ugh.

Oh Kerr! Get your rest! I really hope you don't catch what your DH had!! And, I'm still so freaking excited for your BFP! I can't stop smiling about it!

• Loading the player...
  • imageDaysie:
    imagekerrbear72:

Morning my love..

Oh Kerr! Get your rest! I really hope you don't catch what your DH had!! And, I'm still so freaking excited for your BFP! I can't stop smiling about it!

Ugh, I know, I don't have time to be sick lol 

Thanks babe - I think it is going to take a while to set in for sure.. (tested again this AM and still positive..lol) 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Good morning!

Going to a wedding today. Finally, I am staying in the area for the weekend. For the past few weekends, we have gone 2 states away to visit the in-laws. They are great, but the packing is torture.

Have fun at your party!

Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I really need to clean my house...but that will be there tomorrow, right?!  I am really thinking I am going to go out shopping this afternoon while DH is at work.  Nothing too big, just a relaxing weekend!

I hope your party goes well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're doing an Alzheimer's charity walk in honor of my dad and hubby's grandmother. :)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Jennifer's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • DH and I call Saturday's our relaxing day since we both work tomorrow.. we plan on hanging out at home and maybe watching a movie later this evening..  Right now, I'm drinking some pumpkin spice coffee Yes
  • I went to the gym this morning and had a great run. I am preparing to go to the Ohio State game. I am so excited to enjoy the cool fall weather and campus. Tomorrow I have lots of stuff to do for school.
  • imageRNsteph09:
    DH and I call Saturday's our relaxing day since we both work tomorrow.. we plan on hanging out at home and maybe watching a movie later this evening..  Right now, I'm drinking some pumpkin spice coffee Yes

Oh my goodness, your siggy makes my mouth water.

I'm hanging out on the couch while DH and FIL, lay new flooring in our guest bathroom. We are going to the Blue Man Group tonight, which I'm super excited for. I haven't found anything in my closet to wear though, so I think I'm about to go out and look for a new outfit.

DH & I are going to the Gator football game tonight!! :D

"For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Good morning girls!  Just woke up and POAS on a whim, BFN of course, but we were not really charting this month, just getting used to the idea of trying again, so I didn't expect it to be positive.  On another note, I am flying to Denver this afternoon with DD (and without DH, God help me!) for her to meet my Grandma for the first time.  I think it will be an interesting day...packing lots of snacks and distractions.  :)
  • DH & I will probably play golf & end up watching the football game with friends.  Nothing too exciting.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • I am actually starting my christmas shopping today! DH and I are both from BIG families so if we don't get started early we'll never get it done. It should be an interesting day!
    11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • Good morning! After I watch DH scream at the TV for the VA Tech game, we have our annual neighborhood block party, which I'm excited about. I usually get wasted, but won't be doing that this year since I'm near the end of my 2ww.  I'll still drink (BFN this morning, not surprised), just will make some weak pina coladas. We like most of our neighbors, so it will be fun regardless...and lots of delicious food!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Good Morning Daysie!

I am going to one of my Best Friends house today to celebrate her little girls 2nd birthday. I was at her house yesterday helping her decorate and DH helped me prep and paint my old tricycle that we are letting them borrow as a birthday present for her! Then I am coming back home to finish my school work for the week...not fun...Hope your party goes well! Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"