3rd Trimester

What the heck is up with facebook??

I keep getting told the server is down and crap. Can anyone else login right now?

Re: What the heck is up with facebook??

• I was thinking the same thing. It won't let me log in at all . 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am having the same problem.. thought it was just me.. i can not log in at all.. its killing me cause I ned to message a friend about her adress so I can send her a thank you from my shower grrrrrr
    DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't get in either and I really need my crack!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cant log in either and the bump is starting to slow down.
  • I was thinking that too.  It was like this yesterday too.  They can afford to come out with a movie, but can't afford for the website to get fixed, lol jk.  I didn't realize I was this addicted to it till I can get on it.  I need to go to facebookers anonymous apparently.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 198298_4113504195106_1134927813_n.jpg photo 71888_10200313406736972_872717456_n.jpg
  • I dunno, but it sucks!
    imageimage
  • imageJeanette1120:
    Cant log in either and the bump is starting to slow down.

Oh good, I'm not the only one having problems on here too all of a sudden. I was starting to wonder if the internet gods were telling me to just get off the damn computer and do something productive already, lol.

• ok glad its not just me! i was ready to throw my computer out of the window haha 
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm having the same issue.  And it is making me mad b/c nap time is almost over.
  • same problem....

its really frustrating because that is the main way me and DH are communicating during his deployment and I am getting induced tomorrow night... i want to talk to him!!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well it's already made some form of news:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/23/facebook-down-users-repor_1_n_736935.html

On a side note there are some pretty hilarious entertaining comments on that article. I'll paste a few:

"silly myspace.....is this your plan to get back on top"

"OMG MY FARM...WHO IS GOING TO WATCH MY FARM!!!!!!"

"My DSL has been down since yesterday. QWest guy just came and fixed it at some junction box down the street. And now Facebook is down. Life is so unfair. I have lost untold amounts of "money" on MillionaireCity with uncollected rents. I have spoiled food in my cafe. Cactuses and rogue weeds are probably everywhere on FrontierVille. I have troops to train for KingdomsofCamelot. My life is in a shambles. Oh well, I'll just go play my Wii."

and my favorite....

"During FB black out of 2010:
    Productivity shot up by 4000% at mind numbing speed.
    The human population booms, Middle East Crisis was solved, HIV/AIDS/Cancer/Alzheimers were cured, IQ's rocketed, 10's of millions of Americans took to the street against corporate greed and government incompetence, and the sale of books saw a spike...."

Oh my!

• imageNillaWafers:

"During FB black out of 2010:
    Productivity shot up by 4000% at mind numbing speed.
    The human population booms, Middle East Crisis was solved, HIV/AIDS/Cancer/Alzheimers were cured, IQ's rocketed, 10's of millions of Americans took to the street against corporate greed and government incompetence, and the sale of books saw a spike...."

::dies::

• imageJettscy:
      They can afford to come out with a movie, but can't afford for the website to get fixed,

Facebook has nothing to do with the movie, they aren't involved in the slightest.

Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• YES!  hehe, I am so freaking paranoyed (I know I can't spell get off my a$$, no spell check today), I thought I'd been on thebump and facebook too much today, and my IT dept was blocking me.  Man i'm a nerd.
  • I'm logged in, but keep getting errors for any apps.  Home page, profile pages, etc seem to be working... thought it was just me.  Very frustrating.
    2nd ectopic resulted in loss of tube. HSG revealed remaining tube is "severely torqued".
    IVF #1: ER 03/29/10; ET 04/01/10: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 (9dp3dt)- 45; Beta #2 (11dp3dt)- 91= BFP
    FET#1: ET 04/18/12: transferred 4 embies; Beta #1: >2 = BFN
    IVF #2: ER 06/20/12; ET 6/25/12: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 on 7/5/12= BFN
    8/16: hysteroscopy for polyp removal
    11/11: hysteroscopy #2 for yet another polyp removal
    FET#2: ET 12/15/12: transferred 3 embies; Beta #1 (9dp5dt): 12/24/12: 426; Beta #2 (11dp5dt): 845= BFP
    u/s 1/9= triplets!; miscarried all three on 1/10/13...

• Mine is not working either....uggghhh. I hate to admit this really impacts my day! lol
  • Mine works fine now! Wohoo!
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• imageSweets2005:

imageJettscy:
      They can afford to come out with a movie, but can't afford for the website to get fixed,

Facebook has nothing to do with the movie, they aren't involved in the slightest.

Oh oops, I heard it was about it.  I was just trying to crack a joke, but apparently the jokes on me, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 198298_4113504195106_1134927813_n.jpg photo 71888_10200313406736972_872717456_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"