Attachment Parenting

reviews of "seven everyday slings"?

A newly pregnant co-worker told me that she was gifted a carrier and she thinks it's a seven sling. (She hasn't taken it out of the package yet and is a babywearing rookie, so she's not sure.) She asked if it was a good carrier, and while I have heard of them, I can't find any reviews on TBW.

Are these the slings that a bunch of people recently got for really cheap and didn't really like them?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a review, or give me your own review?

(I told her to bring it in to work sometime and I'd take a look to at least see if it was the right size for her, etc.)

Re: reviews of "seven everyday slings"?

• Someone got one and posted about it here a while back, but I can't remember the bumpie's name.  I don't think it was a great review though.

BTW, what wrap are you using in your siggy?  I normally hate yellow wraps but yours is gorgeous!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thanks! it's a storchenwiege vicky.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ordered one because it's cheap and small so I hope I can keep it in my diaper bag if I forget my Moby. I'll be happy to send a review your way once I get it.
  • imageNeenTheBean:
    I just ordered one because it's cheap and small so I hope I can keep it in my diaper bag if I forget my Moby. I'll be happy to send a review your way once I get it.

I ordered one about 30 minutes ago! it looks compact, but I think it will be a backup for the Moby.

• imagejolynreed:

imageNeenTheBean:
    I just ordered one because it's cheap and small so I hope I can keep it in my diaper bag if I forget my Moby. I'll be happy to send a review your way once I get it.

I ordered one about 30 minutes ago! it looks compact, but I think it will be a backup for the Moby.

Agreed I love my Moby! I'm looking into different wraps now because of it.
  • I have one. The quality is ok, but not great. Definitely not worth $40 like they would be normally. I don't find any slings comfortable due to back problems. It is very small, compact, and light-weight.Overall, for $15 it would be worth it to me if I could wear slings...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I got one and used it at an arts fest over the weekend.  I walked around for 2 hours using the side carry and it worked out pretty well. Worth the $15.
  • I have one. I don't hate it but I wouldn't pay full price for it.
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just ordered one.  For $12, why not?  I plan to keep it in the car for quick store trips.  I heard that it was thin, and that the rail is not padded, but what do you expect for so cheap?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"