Trying to Get Pregnant

Waiting to O ladies!

How is everyone doing?

CD 20 here. Two days of positive OPKs and no temp rise yet. I'm really hoping that it happens soon. For the past two mornings I have woken up expecting a higher temp, but still below 97. No OPKs yet today, but I'm really hoping that my surge is over, this is exhausting!

How is everyone else hanging in there?

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 

Re: Waiting to O ladies!

• CD 30 :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CD....I can't remember now, I think CD13.
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • CD 133 :(

I can't wait to see a +OPK!

11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • CD 10, I believe. I'm praying that I don't O until Sunday or Monday because DH just left town for business and won't be back until Sat night. If we miss our window I'm gonna be sooo pisssed!

Good luck to all!!

• Dream Chaser- I really hope you see a temp jump tomorrow morning =)

I think I O'd yesterday, but now I'm just waiting to see if my temps stay up. Hopefully they do, because that would make our timing great!

• imagemegd06:
    CD 30 :(

ugh! I'm sorry! ::hugs::

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageMrsPBNJ0220:
    CD....I can't remember now, I think CD13.

Good luck!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageleendunn:

CD 133 :(

I can't wait to see a +OPK!

Ugh. I'm so sorry! I hope that something happens soon! oye!

BabyFetus Ticker

• CD23 here. I've had some EWCM, but no +OPK yet. (well, unless you count Sunday's testm which I forgot to check it until a half hour later!). My temps seem to be going up slowly, but I'm not holding my breath :(
  • imagebusybeegirl1976:

CD 10, I believe. I'm praying that I don't O until Sunday or Monday because DH just left town for business and won't be back until Sat night. If we miss our window I'm gonna be sooo pisssed!

Good luck to all!!

I'm doing the opposite, this weekend we are going out of town, and sharing a room with my parents. I must O before this weekend. =)

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm on CD12.  In previous cycles, I haven't O'd until around CD20-CD24, but I have had fertile CM for the last 3 days, which much earlier than I ever have before, so maybe I'll O a little earlier than expected.  We'll see!
  • imageBirdies08:

Dream Chaser- I really hope you see a temp jump tomorrow morning =)

I think I O'd yesterday, but now I'm just waiting to see if my temps stay up. Hopefully they do, because that would make our timing great!

Thanks!

Nice temp jump and great timing! =) YAY!

BabyFetus Ticker

• CD12 here.  Got a nice temp spike this morning I'm hoping that's a good sign.  No + OPK yet, but I'm going to start testing twice a day now so I don't miss it...if it ever happens.  I'm really hoping I O this weekend sometime.  Big Smile
  • imageermaderma:
    CD23 here. I've had some EWCM, but no +OPK yet. (well, unless you count Sunday's testm which I forgot to check it until a half hour later!). My temps seem to be going up slowly, but I'm not holding my breath :(

That is a nice steady climb...

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageblynn03:
    I'm on CD12.  In previous cycles, I haven't O'd until around CD20-CD24, but I have had fertile CM for the last 3 days, which much earlier than I ever have before, so maybe I'll O a little earlier than expected.  We'll see!

Good luck!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Does being fresh off of AF count? Early in the game here, but definitely waiting.
  • imagemrstran021310:
    CD12 here.  Got a nice temp spike this morning I'm hoping that's a good sign.  No + OPK yet, but I'm going to start testing twice a day now so I don't miss it...if it ever happens.  I'm really hoping I O this weekend sometime.  Big Smile

Good luck! I tested twice a day until I got a positive, Now I just want a negative and a temp spike. I hope that you catch it!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagealison2379:
    Does being fresh off of AF count? Early in the game here, but definitely waiting.

Thats when I started this post! Some of us have a long time to wait, others are almost there.

GL this cycle!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageDreamChaser246:

imagealison2379:
    Does being fresh off of AF count? Early in the game here, but definitely waiting.

Thats when I started this post! Some of us have a long time to wait, others are almost there.

GL this cycle!

GL to you as well! Smile

• CD 24 or 25 for me I dont remember. I had two days of + OPKs and some questionable CM. I too woke up expecting a temp rise. Maybe tomorrow though.

Gook luck to everyone!

• Good luck everyone!

I'm on CD 38.  Last night I still had a +OPK and EWCM.  This morning I still had a +OPK and slight temp increase (I had to wakeup 30 minutes earlier than usual today) Here's hoping for a big temp jump tomorrow!

• LOOK AT MY TEMP DROP TODAY :)

I wonder if today could be it. OPKs haven't been my friend, but the ones i've been using lately i've noticed some indentations on them which makes me think that just maybe they weren't all that valid. I also could have missed my LH surge. I guess we'll wait to see what happens. DH and I are still on EOD and will be until I can confirm O. I'm already excited about this cycle. but at the same time, just want a $)$^*%^ bfp already. Hopefully the next few days will go well!

good luck to my fellow waiting to O ladies!

TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a
  • I've had 3 days of + opk's now.  Will someone look at my chart?  It spiked pretty high so did I ovulate over night or today?  I can't remember.  I've only not charted for two months and have forgotten.  Of course we both passed out last night, I in DD's bed and DH on the couch and didn't wake until this morning.
    lollipopspigtails.blogspot.com
  • CD 22 here. +OPK this am and 2 days of EWCM. First 4 cycles trying had short luteal phase so I'm cautiously optimistic. Heading to the doc if this cycle doesn't get better.
  • I am CD24 today.  I had spotting yesterday and some cramping that I'm hoping means ovulation is on it's way, but more and more I'm starting to believe this is going to be an anovulatory cycle.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• imagebusybeegirl1976:

CD 10, I believe. I'm praying that I don't O until Sunday or Monday because DH just left town for business and won't be back until Sat night. If we miss our window I'm gonna be sooo pisssed!

Good luck to all!!

Woot! Cycle buds! I expect to O middle of next week!

My Little
  • Cd 9 I think and just had cm I'm mot sure how to chart, wondering if I should take an opk later or just wait till my usual startnof cd14. Dh is sick and today I feel like I caught his cold, have a sore throat and am warm. Hope were both feeling good enough to bd starting next week. Plan is to start eod once I get a pos opk.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm hoping to O sometime between today and Sunday.  Also hoping to get some sexy time tonight, DH was too tired last night Sad.  Good luck to everyone!
    imageDS born 6/11/11, miscarriage on 8/6/2012 at 10w5d, miscarriage on 12/29/13 at 5w4d, BFP #4 on 2/21/2104 at 3w4d - EDD 11/3/2014 ♡

Would you like to read/follow my blog?
  • imagegorby007:

LOOK AT MY TEMP DROP TODAY :)

I wonder if today could be it. OPKs haven't been my friend, but the ones i've been using lately i've noticed some indentations on them which makes me think that just maybe they weren't all that valid. I also could have missed my LH surge. I guess we'll wait to see what happens. DH and I are still on EOD and will be until I can confirm O. I'm already excited about this cycle. but at the same time, just want a $)$^*%^ bfp already. Hopefully the next few days will go well!

good luck to my fellow waiting to O ladies!

Yay congrats! Lots of good luck!!! Rise temp, rise!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageWhitbell:
    I've had 3 days of + opk's now.  Will someone look at my chart?  It spiked pretty high so did I ovulate over night or today?  I can't remember.  I've only not charted for two months and have forgotten.  Of course we both passed out last night, I in DD's bed and DH on the couch and didn't wake until this morning.

Your temp rises the day after O. I cannot see your chart, but your temp won't rise untli ovulation has happened.

BabyFetus Ticker

• CD18 here and I'm thinking/hoping I'm 2DPO...but I don't really have anything to compare to because this is my first month charting and I haven't joined the OPK club yet. I'm still humping it out just in case though!

I do have 2 cats up for adoption though...they have caused the two open circles on my chart during prime time!  Ughhh...wanted to strangle them this morning!

• CD22 here.  Got a positive OPK yesterday...today's is negative though. I took yesterday's around 1:30 pm and today's around 4:30 pm.  I was kind of a pee pusher today though, so I didn't have much "stored up"...hope that didn't have anything to do with it.

No symptoms...we humped it out this morning, so I'm hoping for a good temp jump tomorrow!

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • imageMrs. Stew:

CD22 here.  Got a positive OPK yesterday...today's is negative though. I took yesterday's around 1:30 pm and today's around 4:30 pm.  I was kind of a pee pusher today though, so I didn't have much "stored up"...hope that didn't have anything to do with it.

No symptoms...we humped it out this morning, so I'm hoping for a good temp jump tomorrow!

looks like we're cycle buddies. I got my first negative OPK (after 2 days of positives) this afternoon.

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageDreamChaser246:
    imageMrs. Stew:

CD22 here.  Got a positive OPK yesterday...today's is negative though. I took yesterday's around 1:30 pm and today's around 4:30 pm.  I was kind of a pee pusher today though, so I didn't have much "stored up"...hope that didn't have anything to do with it.

looks like we're cycle buddies. I got my first negative OPK (after 2 days of positives) this afternoon.

Yay, my first cycle buddy!  Hope we both get good spikes tomorrow!

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"