1st Trimester
Options

Bit too much detail, but worried.

Hi as mentioned above this may be too much detail but I need some anwers... Everywhere I look it talks about not being able to go to the toilet, but I am the opposite I have diarrhea. Is this normal? Am I ok? Please help I'm worried.

Re: Bit too much detail, but worried.

• Options
    Completely normal. It's the hormones. Ever since my BFP I have had very loose and foul bowel movements. Normally I have a hard time going. Only for the past few days does it seem that it's getting harder to go but come last night I had diarrhea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

OK, thanks was really worried, as nobody had mentioned this part. I am trying to drink plenty of water to help though. I don't have anything to worry about at the moment then?!

Poor you, I hope you feel better. How far are you?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had the same thing. I'm going like five times a day. one thing you can do is make sure yor pnv doesnt have a stool softener or laxative in it. i realized mine had polyethylene glycol in it and looked for a different brand without.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What is pnv? Sorry really new to all of this. Thanks.
  • Options
    pnv= pre natal vitamin
    Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I've had some diarrhea too, especially on days when I don't eat well (lots of chips, breads, not a lot of fruits, veggies, or "real food"). Also when I'm stressed, I get very loose movements (for example, the week after I found out I was pregnant I was so excited but also freaked, and my bowels were very loose and frequent).

As long as you keep up your fluids you should be ok. Some fruits like bananas can be "binders" (make bowels thicken up).

Feel well! 

• Options
    Nope its not. I can't say I have diarrhea but I def do not have a problem doing #2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"