3rd Trimester

My crotch feels HUGE. (TMI)

I totally don't remember this from either pregnancy.  I guess you tend to forget the lovely stuff huh?  But it feels horrible down there.  Like a night that got a bit too rough.

Sitting is fine, but once I stand up I feel like it is trying to release itself from my body.

Is anyone else in this horrible weird pain?  Anything you can recommend to relieve it?

Yeah...my pics were so old. I got 3 kids. Nuff said. :)

Re: My crotch feels HUGE. (TMI)

• A night that got too rough, that is the best description!  I've been describing it as feeling like my vagina is being ripped open, lol.  I definitely know what you're talking about, but I don't know how to relieve it!  Mine is especially bad when I first get up in the morning.  I don't remember this feeling with DD either.
    imageimageimage
  • I feel like I sprained my vag and it is swollen bigger than a peep put into the microwave...ugh! No relief suggestions unfortunately...
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine feels like it is so swollen! I had to buy bigger undies just for the fact that the crotch wasn't wide enough on my old ones! This is why poor DH gets no booty when I'm preg... It effing HURTS!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yep. I vaguely remember this from the end of my first pregnancy, but it wasn't this bad. I've been sitting on ice packs to get relief from the swollen feeling and the resulting chafing that has come with it. Ugh.

I'm off my modified bed rest/pelvic rest tomorrow and I really want some sex but I just don't know if I'll be able to handle it. Plus the thought of pushing a baby out right now. Oh man.

::crosses legs::

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageKellina:
    Mine feels like it is so swollen! I had to buy bigger undies just for the fact that the crotch wasn't wide enough on my old ones! This is why poor DH gets no booty when I'm preg... It effing HURTS!

Same here.  Ugh. The first pregnancy I literally cried once towards the end.  I heard the whole "if you do it it can make labor happen" so I tried it.

I guess you needed to get more than 2 seconds worth.  I remember CRYING hysterically it hurt so bad.  Now I am just chicken.

Yeah...my pics were so old. I got 3 kids. Nuff said. :)
  • imagehewinked:
    A night that got too rough, that is the best description!  I've been describing it as feeling like my vagina is being ripped open, lol.  I definitely know what you're talking about, but I don't know how to relieve it!  Mine is especially bad when I first get up in the morning.  I don't remember this feeling with DD either.

Ditto! It especially feels "large" when I pee. No relief known here either :-(

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine feels a tad...puffy. It looks a tad puffy too, though I can obviously only see it in the mirror at this point.
  • imagegdssofshdws:

imageKellina:
    Mine feels like it is so swollen! I had to buy bigger undies just for the fact that the crotch wasn't wide enough on my old ones! This is why poor DH gets no booty when I'm preg... It effing HURTS!

Same here.  Ugh. The first pregnancy I literally cried once towards the end.  I heard the whole "if you do it it can make labor happen" so I tried it.

I guess you needed to get more than 2 seconds worth.  I remember CRYING hysterically it hurt so bad.  Now I am just chicken.

Seriously... It's awful. These people who get it on all through pg? I don't get it! First it's puke six times a day and then you have a swollen cooch. Ugh. Last time we had sex once at 20 weeks and I had tears in my eyes. No thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • THANK YOU!!! I keep trying to tell my SO that it feels "big". Like it's all swollen and ick..just not good!!!
  • imagenikipau144:
    I feel like I sprained my vag and it is swollen bigger than a peep put into the microwave...ugh! No relief suggestions unfortunately...

LOL!!!!!! Peep in the microwave! ....

I think it's called cheeseburger crotch :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"