Trying to Get Pregnant

A sign?

This is my first time posting on the "Trying to Conceive" message board.  My husband and I are excited to be starting TTC this week.

I think I got a very surprising and a little creepy sign today.

I stopped by Target after work to buy a new wallet.  On the way out, walking across the parking lot, I saw a woman walking with her two young sons.  One of the little boys was wearing a Spiderman costume.  

I swear I am not making this up...  The boy wearing the Spiderman costume ran up to me, out of the blue, in the parking lot and asked:  "Do you have a son?  Do you have a baby?"

I have no idea where that came from, but I'm hoping it's a sign!

Re: A sign?

• To Cute. i hope this is a sign for you. GL
  • That's so awesome!  You will have to update us and let us know if it really was a sign!!!
    sig-1
  • Loading the player...
  • Freaky!  I would take that as a sign too.
  • My neighbor 's 5 year old daughter asked me the other day if I had a baby in my tummy. I told her no and then she asked me if my baby was upstairs and she wanted to see it. It was really creepy but still kinda cute and I'm hoping it is a sign for me as well!

I hope kids are just highly intuitive about these things! GL!

• I had sort of a similar experience the other night. We were at another couple's house, and their daughter whom we see all the time, wanted to give me one of her baby blankets. I told her that I didn't have any babies yet so maybe she should hold on to it, but she absolutely insisted I take it home. I had to take it as a sign that maybe we're on the right path with TTC!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Great story! I hope it proves true for you, and your stay here is short & sweet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelove_family:

This is my first time posting on the "Trying to Conceive" message board.  My husband and I are excited to be starting TTC this week.

I stopped by Target after work to buy a new wallet.  On the way out, walking across the parking lot, I saw a woman walking with her two young sons.  One of the little boys was wearing a Spiderman costume.  

I swear I am not making this up...  The boy wearing the Spiderman costume ran up to me, out of the blue, in the parking lot and asked:  "Do you have a son?  Do you have a baby?"

I would have cried..

DS was watching TV and I said something about someone having a baby and he said, Mommy, you're going to have a baby! I was shocked, we don't talk about TTC when he's around.

11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • Wow!  I can't believe all the amazing stories I'm hearing from you guys.  We'll all have to repost our messages once we're KU'd to let each other know the signs came true!
  • I've had two things like that happen to me recently.  First, a random lady at Wal Mart approached me and said,"Can I hug you?  I just want you to know good things are going to happen for you."

Then today the son of a co-worker looked at me and said, "Where's your baby?"

I hope these are signs for us!!!!!!!!!

• imageJolynneMarie:
    I had sort of a similar experience the other night. We were at another couple's house, and their daughter whom we see all the time, wanted to give me one of her baby blankets. I told her that I didn't have any babies yet so maybe she should hold on to it, but she absolutely insisted I take it home. I had to take it as a sign that maybe we're on the right path with TTC!

Too sweet! BTW, our wedding dresses were made by the same designer, the embroidery and beadwork is exactly the same design...love it Big Smile

The rest of the stories are also really cute...GL everyone!!!

• imagelove_family:

Welcome and GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"