Trying to Get Pregnant

The only thing more annoying than a drive by...

...is a DD.  Congrats, whatever your name was!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The only thing more annoying than a drive by...

• she could have at least shared her rib recipe with everyone. gosh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This was far worse! It was a dinner drive by!

Now I want ribs, and we only have leftovers for dinner. Crying

• Loading the player...
  • man...did I miss something good??
  • imagemegd06:
    man...did I miss something good??

Someone posting for her 2nd time EVER and telling us she's lurked for months and she got a BFP.  And she's making baby back ribs and baby carrots and baby spinach or whatever.

• Yeah, it was slightly annoying. I understand lurking to get info but a drive by is not cool.
  • imageMelissa2216:

imagemegd06:

Someone posting for her 2nd time EVER and telling us she's lurked for months and she got a BFP.  And she's making baby back ribs and baby carrots and baby spinach or whatever.

First, LIAR!

Second, Indifferent

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageDestinedtobeDomestic:
    she could have at least shared her rib recipe with everyone. gosh!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The only thing worse than dangling a BFP in my face is dangling a full rack of sweet BBQ ribs.
    Our journey as NEWLYWEDS!<3</a>
    My Married Bio

Love, marriage and a baby carriage :)image
  • imageearl&pearl:
    The only thing worse than dangling a BFP in my face is dangling a full rack of sweet BBQ ribs.

This.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageSarahL77:
    imageMelissa2216:

imagemegd06:

First, LIAR!

Second, Indifferent

I <3 you, Sarah.  lol

• imageMelissa2216:

I'm new & still learning. What is a drive by & what is a DD? Just want to make sure I don't make this mistake :)

• imagekelly2983:

imageMelissa2216:

I'm new & still learning. What is a drive by & what is a DD? Just want to make sure I don't make this mistake :)

DD= dirty delete

Drive by= Only stopping by long enough to tell us about one's BFP

• imagekelly2983:

Considering that you already have 70 posts, you are 69 posts ahead of the game. A DD is a lurker who has "lurked a long time"  and posts once to tell us about their wonderful BFP. Then they thank the board for "our support" and never post again. 

Our journey as NEWLYWEDS!<3</a>
    My Married Bio

Love, marriage and a baby carriage :)image
  • imagekelly2983:

imageMelissa2216:

A drive-by BFP is when a brand new person comes the the board and tells us she's pregnant and expects people to get excited for her.  It's rude.  If no one knows you, we're not gonna be excited for you.

A DD = Dirty Delete.  (Deleting a post that people took time to respond to.  Also rude)

• Ugh, I saw this post and had to log out and take a break for a minute before I responded.. Stupid DD!
    11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • imageearl&pearl:
    imagekelly2983:

Considering that you already have 70 posts, you are 69 posts ahead of the game. A DD is a lurker who has "lurked a long time"  and posts once to tell us about their wonderful BFP. Then they thank the board for "our support" and never post again. 

Correction:  that is called a drive-by

• imageearl&pearl:
    imagekelly2983:

70 posts & still learning.

But ew, tacky of her. Making a note of that :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"