Trying to Get Pregnant

One step closer

I got the call today about my bloodwork.  My hcg level is down to zero, so my doctor said everything looks good.  I just have to wait one cycle then I can start trying again.  I guess in some weird way, this made me sad, but it also made me hopeful to start trying again.  I am ready to start trying again and I am praying so hard for every one of us on here that we get off this board soon!! 

Also, want to thank you ladies for being there for me through the hardest time of my life.  You are all so wonderful and I appreciate every one of you.  Even though I have never met any of you, you girls have helped me more than you'll ever know.  Thank you.

Re: One step closer

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you are able to be hopeful to try again and I wish you nothing but luck and good thoughts!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Yeaaayyy to trying again and for the future sticky baby. Left Hug
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I also m/c this month (9/7) and just got the go ahead to try again yesterday (after AF shows).  I also feel hopeful but sad.  We'll get through this and get our sticky baby next time.  I know it!!  Lots of sticky baby dust being sent your way!
    PRINCESS31stbirthday
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Glad you got this news even though it came with mixed emotions. GL to you going forward!
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." ~storypeople.com   

My Blog - Taking You Home

• I wish you the best of luck!
    11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • Glad to hear you are getting ready for your sticky baby! It was really heartbreaking reading your post when you came back to this board, and I'm praying you get another BFP and a healthy 9 months to enjoy with your DH. Keep us updated.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I knew you'd get the all-clear.  It's definitely a feeling of mixed emotions, but try to focus on the positive aspect of it.  It happened once, and it'll happen again and it'll stick next time!  There, I said it so it must be so.  =)  Now we patiently wait for our periods together (looks like we have a third with us now, who m/c'ed same day as me.  *waves hello)  Good luck! 
    May, 2010, DH DX: Low Testosterone
    July, 2010, DH SA: 3% morph
    July, 2010, DH Rx: 50 mg Clomid EOD
    BFP: 9/3/10 ~ M/C: 9/7/10
    BFP: 10/9/10 ~ My beautiful Grace Dorothy was born on 6/14/11
    Beta #1 (12 DPO): 111/24 ~ Beta #2 (16 DPO): 722/23 ~ Beta #3 (20 DPO): 3,338/15.3
    BFP: 11/14/11 ~ Spotting/Betas not doubling, but HB of 113 bpm @ 6 wks 1 day!
    My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DH's Low Testosterone/ED Blog
  • imageStick Around:
    I knew you'd get the all-clear.  It's definitely a feeling of mixed emotions, but try to focus on the positive aspect of it.  It happened once, and it'll happen again and it'll stick next time!  There, I said it so it must be so.  =)  Now we patiently wait for our periods together (looks like we have a third with us now, who m/c'ed same day as me.  *waves hello)  Good luck! 

Thank you!!  Yea hopefully you and I will be cycle buddies!!  :) 

• Glad you got the A-ok to start trying again soon!!!
    Expecting #1
  • Im sorry for your loss but best of wishes in TTC! 
  • I too was heartbroken when I saw you post again on this board. I hope nothing but the best for you and DH. Good luck on your next cycle!

• Again, I am sorry for your loss :-( I'm so glad for you that you are able to try again next cycle. Wishing you the best of luck, and fingers crossed that we all make it off this board soon!
  • Best of luck going forward!
  • Good luck for a future sticky baby!  I hope you're not here long, if you KWIM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"