3rd Trimester

What are you going to miss about being pregnant?

Ok, so we're all probably pretty sick of being pregnant in here (guilty!) So let's talk about that one (maybe more) thing that changed about your body that you will hate to see go. I already miss my first trimester nails. Those things were amazing and must have belonged to someone else. I have no idea why they decided to leave me and they will forever be missed (moment of silence). So do you have the best skin/hair of your life right now? Do you have boobs you would have killed for before getting pregnant? Let's make ourselves feel better and talk positive!

Mine's kind of gross, but here goes: I'm going to miss eating real ice cream! I'm lactose intolerant and let's just say that real ice cream actually makes things "normal" right now. Lol! I also have these bee stung lips. My mom said it must be the increased blood flow. Don't know, don't care, but I love 'em!

Re: What are you going to miss about being pregnant?

• The baby moving...its AMAZING, I love it!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hmm...I got nothing. I like the non-pregnant me a lot better.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going to miss the kisses that DD gives my belly.  Cuz I know she will continue to do it after baby is born, and then she will be kissing left over baby weight flab, and that's just not cute!  Hahaha.

imageimageimage
  • The ability to blame my farts on pregnancy hormones.

Actually, I have very few complaints about pregnancy - can't wait to do it again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am definintely going to miss feeling LO move around inside. It is the absolute best feeling in the world! I will also miss my boobs looking small haha. I have had a large chest all of my life, and now the belly makes them look itty! I love it!  :)
  • imageUSArmyWifeToBe:
    The baby moving...its AMAZING, I love it!! :)

Ditto.  Although I haven't reached the "foot in my ribs" stage yet, but it's been pretty awesome.

• Baby kicks :D

Oh and the fact that I totally have an excuse to eat another cookie... at 4am... whenever I want... :P

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hmm, I was going to answer NOTHING, but I do have to admit my nails have been pretty nice.

Also, it's been nice to have an excuse to not really shave very often, and I haven't been sad about no period these last 8 months or so.

That's about it, though. 

He's growing up, but he'll always be my baby!

Nathan--11/4/10

...big brother to...???? Due March 2014!

• imageUSArmyWifeToBe:
    The baby moving...its AMAZING, I love it!! :)

Ditto.  Although I haven't reached the "foot in my ribs" stage yet, but it's been pretty awesome.

• imageJ+MS:
    hmm...I got nothing. I like the non-pregnant me a lot better.

Ditto! 

• Physically nada--can't wait to get back to my pre-preg self. But I'll def miss the kicks & baby moving inside. And the fact that LO is with me all the time--gonna be hard once I have to come back to work & he has to go to daycare.
  • imageJ+MS:
    hmm...I got nothing. I like the non-pregnant me a lot better.

Ditto.  I'm 100% sharing this feeling.  I keep saying, "I can't wait to have my body back!"  lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I pretty much love everything about being pregnant except the night-time pelvic pain and not sleeping on m tummy/back.

I love being told how cute I am by random strangers, I love my hair and nails, I love feeling the baby inside, I love my husband's adoration of me, I love these new bigger knockers, I even sort of love my new outtie (it's cute!).

granted, I've had a super easy and healthy pregnancy so I really have NOTHING to complain about. 

• I actually like the way my belly looks, all round and firm with a big baby inside.

My chubby swollen-ness everywhere else is a little gross though. 

• I'm going to miss feel the baby move.  And I'll definitely miss not feeling guilty about all the desserts I've been indulging in Embarrassed
  • It is a toss up between feeling the baby move and me getting out of doing housework and cleaning!!
  • I will miss the baby hiccups. I don't care for the feet in the ribs movement, but I love feeling the baby hiccup inside my belly.  

• imagenikipau144:
    I am definintely going to miss feeling LO move around inside. It is the absolute best feeling in the world! I will also miss my boobs looking small haha. I have had a large chest all of my life, and now the belly makes them look itty! I love it!  :)

This!

I will miss the biggest thing on my body not being my boobs, and I'll miss the way it feels when LO gets the hiccups or when DH is trying to sleep and LO kicks his back, his arm or his hand.

• I am definitely going to miss my LO kicking up a storm like some of the other PP's said, but also my pregnancy hair.  It's normally thick but now it has way more body since it never falls out and so much shinier.  I love it!
  • I think I'm with most of the others and I have to say nothing. I don't mind having a bigger chest though since I was fairly close to flat at the beginning but at the same time, I wouldn't mind too much to go back to the size I was before. I just want my old clothes back and to be able to sleep, sit, and relax in any position I want!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will miss not having a period for 9 months.  That's it.  I like non-pg living about a billion times better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • The super fast and easy orgasms.

Also, the baby moving. I love that.  

I will miss nothing about my huge, bloated appearance.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• My skin and hair

Baby moving

Excuse to take a nap whenever

No AF

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• I am going to miss the going to bed cuddles I get from DH. Right now he snuggles up to me almost every night (used to depend on if he was done gaming or not or how late it was and how tired he felt) and rubs my tummy so LO can feel him.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• feeling him move around in me, even though most of his kicks are to my ribs. And not having to feel self conscious about my belly because it's supposed to be sticking out right now!
  • imageneurda:
    Nothing!

Amen sister!

• Have to agree with some of the previous posts.  I don't think I will miss anything about being pregnant...unless getting out of scooping the litter box counts!
  • I've had a really healthy easy pregnancy so far so i'm going to miss alot.  I will miss my sons kicks and jabs I will miss knowing hs is safe.  I'll miss my hair being so healthy looking.   

I won't miss pelvic pain and my a** getting bigger by the day!

• im going to miss feeling my baby move and kick.  =(
  • The only thing I will miss is not having a period. I can live without the rest. I want my baby on the outside.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ~*Mrs.Gallegos*~
  • I do kind of miss feeling the baby move inside.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"