Trying to Get Pregnant

To call or not to call...

Today marks CD59. I know many of you recommend calling the OB after 60 days, and I was planning on it, but over the last few days I have had some really watery CM. I've been taking at least 2 OPKs a day, and even though they have all been negative, the CM got me hopeful, so I thought maybe my body was taking one last go at Oing this cycle. My temps have literally flatlined, however. 

Should I just admit defeat and call the doc, or should I wait a few days and see what my temps do?  

Re: To call or not to call...

• I would call and at least have an appointment set up just in case.  You can always cancel it if things happen to turn around.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageRhodyMomToBe:

I would call and at least have an appointment set up just in case.  You can always cancel it if things happen to turn around.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Ditto.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Call and make the appt - if your doc wants to give you meds to bring your period on, he/she will most likely write you the script for Provera and you can wait a few days to get it filled/take it if you choose. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDreamChaser246:
    imageRhodyMomToBe:

I would call and at least have an appointment set up just in case.  You can always cancel it if things happen to turn around.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Ditto.

Me too!

• imageRhodyMomToBe:

GOOD LUCK!!!

this...you don't know how far out you will have to schedule an appt. You can cancel it easily. GL--hope your cycle ends ASAP!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies... I think I will make the dreaded call today! 
  • Def give him a call! Atleast to make the appointment, if AF comes before then, great!

You just don;t want to keep putting it off like me and have a cycle as long as mine.

GL

11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • I actually went to the OB today. I'm at CD50 today. I was surprised at how proactive the doctor was. They took blood and set me up for a sonogram for tomorrow (to rule out PCOS). When all of the results are back then she can decide on whether to give me provera or not.  By then I should be around CD56. My point is I'd call and make the appointment. The doctor is going to have to run some tests before writing you a script.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimageimage
    BFP #1 1/16/11 EDD 9/21/11 DD born 9/26/11
    BFP #2 6/16/12 EDD 2/25/13 MC @ 10w
    BFP #3 7/17/15 EDD 3/25/16
  • I finally admitted defeat on CD 80, called and had my appt yesterday...they gave me provera to restart my period.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"