LGBT Parenting

Cycle 4- fail :(

B was beside herself last night.  I just hate seeing her like this.  She is so hopeful each cycle, then crashes with each negative.  It breaks my heart.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Cycle 4- fail :(

• That sucks.  I am sorry I hope your bfp cycle is soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Try to stay positive, remember 4 cycles is less than the average hetero couple with their own fresh sperm.  Remembering these types of statistics and buying baby clothes was the only things that saved my sanity.  By the time it did happen I didn't believe it because I was so use to the negative tests.  
  • Major stinkage.  I am so sorry.  That must be really hard.  I hope your next cycle is the one for you.
  • Thank you guys!  I know 4 cycles isn't much, but it will be a year since we started next month.  I can handle my disappointment, its B's that just about kills me. 

We must be the change we wish to see in the world. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • regardless of what the stats are, every BFN sucks. no way around it.  Hope this is the last you'll have to see.
  • I'm sorry! It can be really stressful each time you get a BFN and it starts to eat away at the hoefulness you went into the whole process with. E was also really hard on herself every time we got a negative.

On the other hand, when it was past the 2ww on our 7th cycle, E got up early to pee at 3am, decided to take the home preggo test on a whim, it was positive- she whispered to me "Its positive" and went back to sleep- very anti-climatic if you ask me :-)

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagenorika33:

On the other hand, when it was past the 2ww on our 7th cycle, E got up early to pee at 3am, decided to take the home preggo test on a whim, it was positive- she whispered to me "Its positive" and went back to sleep- very anti-climatic if you ask me :-)

This made me giggle!  It was much needed after a 14 hour long day! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"