3rd Trimester

Anyone nauseous again when they hit third tri?

I feel like as soon as I got to my third trimester I suddenly felt like i was back in my first twelve weeks but this time with a belly and a waddle to go with it!  Anyone else?

Re: Anyone nauseous again when they hit third tri?

• I did too. The doctor called me in for a full HELLP Syndrome panel even though I don't present any of the other symptoms just to make sure. In the meantime I got some meds.
  • oh! maybe thats why im quesy
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My OB sd it is perfectly normal and is caused by the uterus taking up so much space and leaving little room for your intestines and food.
  • yeah its truly awesome since i puked till 25 weeks.
  • I did too and it lasted for a few weeks.  then that went away and I had horrible heartburn and acid reflux.  Now that baby's dropped, I'm eating full meals again and it feels so goooooood
  • Yep, I had it the first week when I entered the 3rd tri, then now I have it every couple nights. I hear its because your stomachs being squeeshed now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep, I was saying the other day I feel like I am back at wk 9 again. I only got about a two week break from the m/s anyway (started at 6wks till about 26wks, then it kicked back up at 28wks).

Thankfully I had some Zofran left over. Gonna have to ask for another script tomorrow at my appt if this doesn't slow down. 

photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • Yes, but mine is only after I eat.  I have to eat REALLY slowly to make sure I stop when I'm full or I'll be sick, or at least feel nauteaus for awhile.  I can only sip water too.  If I drink too much at once it makes me sick. 

I got used to being able to eat bigger meals in the second trimester and then third tri hit with a vengence!  No more room.  It stinks, considering the fact that I never threw up in my first trimester.  I guess everyone has to pay the price eventually...

Try eating really small meals, almost like snacks, instead of big meals.  It helps me a lot.

• imageKSME924:
    My OB sd it is perfectly normal and is caused by the uterus taking up so much space and leaving little room for your intestines and food.

Yes.  My OB said the same thing.  I have random days and moments where I feel like I'm going to puke everywhere.  The feeling usually subsides, though (which is way different from my first trimester).   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"