3rd Trimester

What color was the MP?

Last night, my mucus plug came out and it was dark brown...when I saw my midwife today (not for an appt, just briefly in her office, because we are  coworkers) she looked kind of concerned when I told her the color. She told me to see her tomorrow if it happens again, otherwise keep my regular appt on Thursday.

What color was yours, if you already passed it?

Re: What color was the MP?

• excuse the gross for a sec but it was the same color as when you have a cold, clearish yellow... blech...

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine was a light, but opaque yellowish-green color. Sorry that's nasty. I didn't think that it was normal, but apparently they come in a wide range of colors, according to my midwife.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the replies...mine looked a prune...nasty.
  • Mine came out in the shower a few days before I went into labor. It was a clear pink color and looked like a blob of jello, surprisingly not gross looking at all.
  • imageehale24:
    Thanks for the replies...mine looked a prune...nasty.

LOL...**scrubs out mental image**

Mine is being lost bit by bit and is snot colored. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine came out 2 weeks before I delivered last time and just looked like a glob of snot.?
  • Mine was sinus infection-colored and had dark red streaks. Even now, though the plug is supposed to be gone, I'm still having some of the same color discharge occassionally.
  • imagemcdmaw:

imageehale24:
    Thanks for the replies...mine looked a prune...nasty.

LOL...**scrubs out mental image**

Mine is being lost bit by bit and is snot colored. 

This for me as well. Had a huge chunk of it this morning...may have been the last of it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • As disgusting as this discussion is, I envy you ladies. I am still waiting to lose mine, and may wind up being one of those who keeps it until just before labor.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• I lost mine this morning/am still losing it.  Hand to God, it has to be the largest MP anyone has ever had.  It has been everything from a touch pink to completely clear - a la EWCM.  I'm beginning to think my vag has a cold.  It keeps snotting at me.  :/
  • imageMrs.Wright:
    I lost mine this morning/am still losing it.  Hand to God, it has to be the largest MP anyone has ever had.  It has been everything from a touch pink to completely clear - a la EWCM.  I'm beginning to think my vag has a cold.  It keeps snotting at me.  :/

hahahahaahhah!!!!!  Ah, too funny! Wish mine would make a grand appearance. It's just coming out a smear at a time. Sigh - it's probably regenerating or something. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"