3rd Trimester

ummm....I totally just farted in the store!(TMI)

I was in Michaels browsing the 30% off scrapbooking supplies when out it came! LOUD AS HELL! No denying it came from me, the only 38.5 week pregnant-about-to-bust person in the aisle! omg!

Here's where it gets even worse! I could feel more coming, so I tried to clench my butt cheeks together to hold it in, wrong idea. That only made it squeek out even more high pitched and louder than the last one! I can not WAIT to have this baby regain control over my body again! I high-tailed (and stinky-tailed) it out of there as fast as I could! So embarrasing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ummm....I totally just farted in the store!(TMI)

• I'm sorry but that's pretty hilarious

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• This made me LOL. Wink I totally feel your pain! I was at work last week and had to fart so bad, I did, it was silent..YES..but NOOOOO it smelled sooo bad. Everyone KNEW it was me, luckily they its a small business and they are all mothers and understood, but still!..haha Embarrassed Oh the joys of pregnancy..
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • lolol I laughed my free-farting-ass all the way to the car! I could not wait to call DH and my mom to share in my embarrasment! I knew you girls would be able to relate! Glad I can make you all smile too! Stick out tongue
  • Awesome. Is it sad that I still crack up at fart humor? I just burst out laughing when I read your post. I needed that.
  • You shoulda said out loud "Yeah, I farted.....You jealous?"
  • OMG I haven't laughed so hard in a while. 
  • OMG I totally get it! I let a really loud one go while having a serious conversation with friends, and they obviously noticed but I just kept talking trying to pretend it didn't really happen! I just knew they heard it and knew 100% where it came from!

Poor gal! I feel your pain! It's not easy having a 7 pound baby sit on your colon while you're producing all these hormones that affect digestion... our bodies are so rearranged inside, we have no control over some bodily functions, but it's still embarrassing. Only other recently pregnant moms can really understand what you're going through :) 

Whoever said pregnancy is the most beautiful time of a women's life was never pregnant!

It's okay! Don't sweat it! Just try to laugh :)  We're bringing  new human lives into the world, the least everyone can do is put up with a few impromptu farts!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"