Single Parents

Had the ultrasound....

AND IT'S A GIRL! I'm so beyond excited (not that it would have been different for a boy) and can start planning the nursery :)I got to look at her for a whole hour too because she was so active they couldn't get the right pictures!

DB was less than thrilled because he was convinced he "only produces male sperm" but boo-hoo to him he's crazy.

Re: Had the ultrasound....

• Congratulations! And haha to DB! Sounds like a gem!
  • Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!! Girls are soooo much fun! Your DB sounds like mine... when we were at our ultrasound he was the only one who thought it was a boy. When she said it was a girl he got really upset. We then picked on him the whole rest of the day. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congratulations! Girls are lots of fun.
  • Congrats!!
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    Congratulations!! Girls are soooo much fun! Your DB sounds like mine... when we were at our ultrasound he was the only one who thought it was a boy. When she said it was a girl he got really upset. We then picked on him the whole rest of the day. 

During my ultrasound when the tech told me she was almost certain it was a boy, my ex said well it could still be wrong. Who says that to someone who is doing their job. Ugh. And then he even told my mom he bought one girl thing just incase. Funny because where all the "boy" things he bought are, is beyond me. He is a turd

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Congrats!  I have two girls, love having girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"