Nurseries and Baby Gear

Where did you buy your nursery furniture?

I'd like to find really nice nursery furniture that I can continue to use as my baby grows up or for additional children.  I live in a decent size city with lots of furniture stores but we do not have a single store to buy cribs and other baby furniture.  I guess I'll have to either order something or purchase something in St. Louis.  I would love any suggestions or photos from anyone who has ordered online or lives in the St. Louis area. 

Re: Where did you buy your nursery furniture?

• I live in Canada, but we ordered our furniture online from JC Penney and had it shipped to the closest US store right across the border.  We have the Da Vinci Emily crib, dresser and change table in "coffee" (= to Espresso) and I LOVE it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Our crib and rocker were custom made, and then the dresser is just one we already had. I'm very happy I went the custom route... she has a one of a kind crib! :)

VIEW OUR PREGNANCY BLOG!
    Freyja Marjorie Belle
    11.11.10 - 5 pounds 15 ounces
  • Loading the player...
  • We ordered our furniture from the BRU in Chesterfield.  This is the set we got:

https://babycache.com/site/products_oxford.html

We are having a boy, and it looks great with our nursery! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~Big Sister (3) and Big Brother (5)~

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • JCP and PBK.  I like both stores and where it makes sense to go for the bargain at similar quality I go with JCP.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Pbk kendall collection... we got it for ds in 2007 and are using again this time around.. we liked the quality of pbk so much that we got ds big boy furniture from there as well. We have the crib, changing table and dresser.. our rocker we purchased at target.com as they are $$$ at pbk.
    DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
  • Treasure Rooms in Chesterfield. They have quality brand furniture. A little pricey, but I feel it is worth it for furniture my child can use while growing up. We got a deal on our set bc we bought the floor model.

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• We got ours at BRU.  It's babi italia's eastside collection.  Very heavy, solid, with beautiful construction.

ETA:  a picture. Not our nursery though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got ours from BRU

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Crib is from BRU (although Amazon also had it), glider is from JC Penney, and everything else is from IKEA.
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • You can visit www.aBaby.com if you are looking for nursery furniture. They have a wide range of nursery furniture sets. I got a Casablance Baby Furniture Set for DD Samantha. Their price was reasonable and they offered great customer service. Moreover, their shipment is safe and timely as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"