2nd Trimester

1st time moms: have you "popped" yet?

If so, how far along were you when you did? I have a small bump, but you can only really tell when I have yoga-style pants on. I'm looking forward to a more noticeable belly. Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 1st time moms: have you "popped" yet?

• I was about 13 weeks, but then i just looked fat. Around 15 weeks I started to look pregnant.  The belly is kinda fun ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker C:fakepathcute.jpg
  • I definitely popped around 19 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I started really looking pregnant about a week or two ago :-)
  • 14 wks was the first time I looked pregnant :)  Consistently looking pregnant at about 15wks
  • ok, so when i first read that i thought you said who had pooped yet.  LOL
  • yes, around 20 weeks it started becoming hard to hide.

Mom to 3 wonderful girls:
    Eva, born on 1/2/11
    Celia and Lily, born on 5/17/13
  • I still just look fat Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just popped at 18wks! I love it!!! No more just looking like I had too much beer the night before =)
  • with my first, it wasn't until 21/22 weeks.  This time, it happened right at 18 weeks.
  • With my first, I didn't "pop" until about 24 weeks. I didn't have a cute basketball until 2 weeks before I delivered.?

Now (#2) I am already as big as I was at about 30 weeks.?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I popped around 16 or 17 weeks. Everyone's different though. And your belly will come!
  • I am really noticing a change, this week especially.  But it just looks fat to me.. I want so bad to start "showing" more because I really don't have any other symptoms of being pg and haven't the entire time (other than being tired ALL THE TIME).  I am just like you.. I welcome the baby bump!
  • I still haven't "popped" by my standards. I do have a belly, but it's still a questionable...."Is she getting fat" kind of thing. I can't WAIT for it to officially pop out, I'm not so patiently waiting for it.
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• imageksyknelvr73:
    I still haven't "popped" by my standards. I do have a belly, but it's still a questionable...."Is she getting fat" kind of thing. I can't WAIT for it to officially pop out, I'm not so patiently waiting for it.

This is me, exactly... And I'm at 23 weeks.

It's frustrating... I just look "thick."  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Nope. Nada.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • imageKennifer7:
    ok, so when i first read that i thought you said who had pooped yet.  LOL

Ha! Yeah, I actually re-read the subject line about 10 times to make sure that I didn't make that mistake.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I didnt until I was 20 or 21 weeks.
  • I thought that I popped around 18 weeks but accordingly to family, friends and coworkers I popped somewhere between 23-24 weeks.  I guess I've been just looking fat up until now. 
  •  

Hooray!

I just popped -about 21.5 weeks! I was like many of you-JUST LOOKED THICK and weirdly chubby!

It'll happen!

• I still look just fat too! :( Disappointing. Hoping in a few weeks everyone will know!
  • I thought I had around 20 weeks, but looking back at those pictures and I barely have a belly.  I had a belly-growth-spurt a few weeks after that though, and I received my first stranger comment a week ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • I popped overnight! Woke up today and was like WOAH! COOL! :-)
  • I got my first stranger comment at 20 weeks, but looking at the pictures myself, I don't think it was painfully obvious I was truly pg rather than pudgy until about 22-24 weeks. Now, there's no hiding it.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• People started giving me seats on the subway when I was around 14 weeks so it must've been then!  Way early I think, but there's no mistaking this bump.  I've had people seriously jump up out of their seats and say "I'm sorry, I didn't see you!" and make me sit down.  It's crazy!
  • I've been enormous for weeks!! I know its all bloat, and I'm short with a short torso so its got nowhere to go (lucky me).  Its started to go away occasionally, and I look forward to really looking pregnant instead of pudgy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It became really noticable to me around 18 weeks. Now there is no way to hide it. I was so glad to look pregnant instead of fat I have to say.

• I'm 18 weeks and I feel like I just look like I'm gaining weight. No one can tell I'm pregnant except for my family b/c they know thats the only time I usually gain weight so fast. I have the belly but it just doesn't look like a pregnant belly, but its hard. Hoping it looks more like a baby belly soon.Confused
  • I'm 18 weeks and I feel like I just look like I'm gaining weight. No one can tell I'm pregnant except for my family b/c they know thats the only time I usually gain weight so fast. I have the belly but it just doesn't look like a pregnant belly, but its hard. Hoping it looks more like a baby belly soon.Confused
  • I'm not sure I really like the term "popped," because my experience has been more gradual than that.  But I'd say that at 15 weeks, I looked very definitely pregnant in form-fitting clothes.  And I've just continued to grow from there.  I mostly look very obviously pregnant these days, though there are a few things I can hide the bump in (like a buttoned-up suit jacket two sizes bigger than I normally wear).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"