New Hampshire Babies
Options

Story time at Barnes and Noble

Has anyone been to one of these?  It's referred to as Preschool Story Time on their website, but says all are welcome, hmmmmm.  I'm trying to find as many free things to do during the week as possible :)  I've learned being around other babies makes Riley sleep! lol.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Story time at Barnes and Noble

• Options
    I am sure it's good for all ages I think the local libraries offer story time too. You LO would probably enjoy it even if the kids are a little older.  DS loves watching older kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I really need to check the library schedules, too.  I hate trying to park in downtown Manch, though!  We ended up missing story time Tuesday, she was up in the middle of the night and then slept until almost noon.  Maybe next week :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Bedford Library storytime is good for all ages.  They have a preschool and toddler session. My sister took my niece to Barnes and Nobles story time when she was younger and said she would go back.  I have not been personally.
    Books to read in 2015: 9/60
  • Options
    we went today because i saw this post.  rohan loved it! my mom brought the daycare toddlers too and they had a blast.  we usually go to the bedford library storytime on mondays because i hate fighting manchester traffic too. hope to see you there next week.
  • Options

imagelilwyhunter33:
    we went today because i saw this post.  rohan loved it! my mom brought the daycare toddlers too and they had a blast.  we usually go to the bedford library storytime on mondays because i hate fighting manchester traffic too. hope to see you there next week.

Definitely!  I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.  Unfortunately DD slept crappy last night (bad gas, poor thing) so I decided to not interrupt her nap this morning,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"