Pregnant after 35
Options

Am I the only one who can't stop POAS?

Hello, my name is Nikilou and I am a POAS-aholic. Silly me, I thought the desire to test would go away once I got the BFP last Thursday, but the temptation to test is just as strong as during the last stage of the 2WW. I just get a rush every time the "yes +" comes up on my digital. I realize I get a pass for the first two tests, and maybe on my third (I had to convince DH the the first one wasn't a fluke), but at #4 I think it's a bit much.

Such a waste of money, but I waited so long for the BFP that at 4 weeks and 3 days, I'm still giddy with it. Somebody stop me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Am I the only one who can't stop POAS?

• Options

STOP!!! Big Smile

You are pregnant, lady! Congratulations! Enjoy!

• Options
    I don't blame you and I also did it too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I took 3 on consecutive days to confirm.  Then I took one at 7 weeks because I didn't fell pregnant.... 

Congrats!!

• Options
    Totally doing the same thing. I'm 37 and pregnant with my first. I still don't "feel pregnant" (whatever that means) and am waiting for that feeling to kick in. I guess I'm just too excited or something. Not sure. I'm reading everything I can get my hands on--at the expense of doing my own work! But I kinda don't care. I'm just too excited!
  • Options

Nikilou, I'm doing this too... I admit, I am probably over anxious about this.  But it is reassuring... especially since I won't get my beta or progesterone results back until Wed or Thursday (stupid lab takes 2-3 business days and then the doc has to review and call me).

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"