3rd Trimester

Stupid People...

I am sitting in my grad school class waiting for it to start ...

Girl beside me : OMG are you.....pregnant ???

Me: Yes ..

her: why on earth are you taking classes ?

Me: because I don't want to get behind.

Her: I just could not do it so huge and pregnant .

WHAT A Stupid BIITch  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Stupid People...

• This is exactly why I decided to take this fall off.  Well this and the fact that they aren't offering anything I want to take. 

Also I'm due in the middle of November and I doubt I would want to try to juggle grad school and a newborn right when final projects are due.

• imageensmith:

This is exactly why I decided to take this fall off.  Well this and the fact that they aren't offering anything I want to take. 

Also I'm due in the middle of November and I doubt I would want to try to juggle grad school and a newborn right when final projects are due.

Maybe I should have ! I have not patience for people like this.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG, what a hoaarrrrr (mispelled on purpose lol).

Stupid people are all around me today.  I'm bitter.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know how you feel.  I am taking 17 hours this semester and the other night a girl who has known me this entire pregnancy said "so you don't have long to go now"....

me: "nope 5 or 6 weeks"

her: "omg how are you going to get everything done, I can't even keep track of it all" (she's taking 2 classes)

me: "well when I found out I was pregnant I actually planned things and talked to the Professors so they could help me work out what I could and couldn't do"....

her: "really, hmmm"

No dumba$$ I thought I would just pop out a baby without saying anything to anyone and flake out on all my assignments.

• Hookers like that are only part of the reason I took the fall off! Sorry she was so rude... good luck with classes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Eek- What a b!tch.  I decided to take this semester off.  I've worked my a$$ off to get where I am & didn't want to half-ass it this semester & screw that all up.  And LO is due during finals.. No beuno!
  • Well it's a good thing you are so much smarter than her! Big Smile
  • That happened to me alot towards the end of grad school. I was four months and just starting to show a little and people made a big deal out me being pregnant and taking classes. I decided not to take my PHD classes this fall because I'm due at the beginning of November and the idiots that speak to me were getting on my last nerves. Apparently its a sin to continue working as well. I get "OMG you are so big, I don't think you are going to make it to your due date" atleast 4 times a day or  "OMG you are so huge, how far are you?  Why are you working? "  Its like you stupid witch because I have a baby on the way and i need money and she needs things. why not work until my doctor says sit your butt down?
  • Comments like that make me want to kick some ass.

VIEW OUR PREGNANCY BLOG!
    Freyja Marjorie Belle
    11.11.10 - 5 pounds 15 ounces
  • I'd have asked her if she was ever planning to have kids, and if so, was she going to sit on her ash doing absolutely nothing for 9 months just because she was k/u. WTF. 
  • I'm taking all my classes online this fall, this being one of the reasons. I hope you at least gave her the evil eye Angry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"