Trying to Get Pregnant

I need to stop!

Still no AF and another BFN, even tho I told myself I wasn't going to test  again until Monday....

I need something to do so I don't think about it, good thing I work tomorrow!

Re: I need to stop!

• Do you chart? How do you know your late? If you are not charting, you should join Fertility friend. You can join by clicking on my ticker or any other ladies. Then, you would know if you just ovulated late, not at all, or you really could be pregnant. I think it would make your life so much less stressful if you knew what was going on.  Good Luck this cycle.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagenic5606:

Do you chart? How do you know your late? If you are not charting, you should join Fertility friend. You can join by clicking on my ticker or any other ladies. Then, you would know if you just ovulated late, not at all, or you really could be pregnant. I think it would make your life so much less stressful if you knew what was going on.  Good Luck this cycle.

This

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • start temping...it will save you from future headaches like this.

I say that out of personal experience.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Appreciate the thoughts, but I hate the "do you chart?" I used to chart religiously and it really stressed me out so I quit, but my periods are never later than the 14th. Charting made me nuts!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"