2nd Trimester

what are you naming your little boy?

We had a list a mile long for girl names and of course, its a boy. Which I am excited about now! See, it only took a day! :)

I dont like anything for boys besides my own son which is alexander.  I need some inspiration!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what are you naming your little boy?

• Samuel is our top boy pick.  :)
  • I am sure you saw mine but our boy is Reid James
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well i am happy you are more excited!

We are naming our baby boy..

Beckett Kennedy  

• We don't have any names picked out yet, but our 9mo old son is named Urijah Justus (prounced yer-RY-ah).

(c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If it's a boy, he'll be Dylan Michael. DS #1 is Russell James. All family names except Dylan. GL
  • I offered up the names "Jack" and "Henry" (or Hank, as a nn) and my husband likes them... but now I'm stuck trying to convince him that the following fn/mn combinations are not acceptable:

Jack Daniel (Daniel is my husband's middle name, but really?)

Hank William (We live in Kentucky and I work at a country radio station... I'd rather not become a total cliche.)

*sigh*

That was no help, sorry...haha...  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congratulations!

We knew from jump his middle name would be Russell after DH's dad, so we had my MIL and SIL think of first names. MIL is the one who came up with Preston.

We also went to one of those baby name websites and tried to find what would go well with Russell and ultimately decided that we liked Preston the most. 

• We dont' know what we're having yet, and I'm convinced it's a girl.  But our boy list includes:

Jack, Ethan, Grayson, Luke, Charlie, Hudson

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Our little boy is Lawson Banks. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I do not know what I am having yet, but if it is a boy, he will be Noah Andrew.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Our little guy's name is Gunnar Aaron!
    Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Right now we have nothing we agree on! It really stinks too. I guess we still have plenty of time. Our oldest sons name is Tanner, we both liked that right away.
  • Currently his name is Mason Riley (Riley is my DH's name). But we still have 3 more months to change our minds.

DS: 12-17-10
    DD: 06-10-15 (32 weeker)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Gage Jackson  also Dallas was in the running
  • Owen :) Middle name is most likely Rhys.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My husband really wants to name him Jasper Brady, but I just am not a fan of Jasper... so we are at a stand still for DS#2!  Good luck to you!!
  • dylan mark, we were also considering dean and I really liked atticus but hubby said no.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Our little boy's first name will be Mattia (Mathias in English). We don't have a middle name picked out yet.

• Ethan or Nathan (Nate)...we already have an Elijah (Eli)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are having a boy this time around and naming him Connor Josef.
  • If we were having a boy he would of been Simon Thomas
  • imageSarahTx5701:

We had a list a mile long for girl names and of course, its a boy. Which I am excited about now! See, it only took a day! :)

I dont like anything for boys besides my own son which is alexander.  I need some inspiration!

Can I look at your girl list?? I am having trouble with a girl name!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Our son is Aidan Thomas.  Connor was our #2 pick.
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• I am of no help.  We plan to name our boy (if we are having one) Alexander. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If we were gonna have a boy it was gonna be either Lincoln or Marshall.
  • imageelizjane26:
    imageSarahTx5701:

Can I look at your girl list?? I am having trouble with a girl name!

I dont have it with me here at work, but I'll list some

ava grace, layla, morgan, Reese, elizabeth,Taylor, Ashlynn

• Ours is Landon Montgomery.

My sister has a little boy name Cameron Alexander...

If we ever have a second boy, his name will be Peyton Jeffrey, or Declan __________.

BabyFetus Ticker

• I love the name Alexander!  You'll have a lot of great options for handsome brother combinations names.  With Alexander I like:

Henry, Marcus, Zachary, Patrick, Noah,  Nathan.

So many others...  I love boy names, but we're naming our son after DH so I have no personal inspiration to share!

• If we have a boy the name we're leaning towards right now is Lucas Nathaniel. Other names we like are Xavier, Isaiah, Benjamin, Samuel, Zachary, William, Matthew, Isaac, and Alexander.
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Lucas Nolan is our boy pick  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Jack Michael, Jacob Michael, or Eli James

• I have no freakin' clue what we're naming him. Originally, we were going to go with Luke Steven. But now DH has changed his mind. He's now stuck on George or Peter. Neither of which I like. So the battle goes on!
  • imagecherryblssm:
    Samuel is our top boy pick.  :)

Mine, too.  :)

• imageBrittRMere:

I offered up the names "Jack" and "Henry" (or Hank, as a nn) and my husband likes them... but now I'm stuck trying to convince him that the following fn/mn combinations are not acceptable:

Jack Daniel (Daniel is my husband's middle name, but really?)

Hank William (We live in Kentucky and I work at a country radio station... I'd rather not become a total cliche.)

*sigh*

That was no help, sorry...haha...  

We're going with Jackson for the first name and I liked the mn Daniel until I realized Jack Daniels.  So that is out.  For now we are using mn Andrew, which I know, Andrew Jackson, but it is the only name we can agree on right now.  I liked Michael for a mn too, but I don't want people to assume we named him after Michael Jackson.  I agree with OP, boys names are hard.

• Our pick is Gustav (Gus) :)  Happy hunting!
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We decided on Isaac James.  DH loves Isaiah, and I really like Abel as well.
  • DS's name is Elliot Alexander

This LO's name will most likely be Oliver Robert

We like the name Everett but think it sounds a bit too close to Elliot.

Other names I like are Nicholas, Sebastian, Felix, and some other Euro names that DH would never approve of, haha.

I think you should go for Elliot!!! ;)

• DS is Jordan Isaac.

If this baby is a boy he will be Luke Everett.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I loved Mason from the beginning but I was wavering because I was worried it's too popular. I went to Toys R' Us last week and I saw a cup with the name Mason on it (on those stands with sippy cups with names) and I knew then that I wasn't going to use it. We are now considering Rowan, Derrick, or Grayson. DH is set on Derrick and I like Grayson. We'll see who wins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"