Natural Birth

Finally!!!

I was laying in bed this morning when I first woke up and bam!  Finally a tiny little baby kick.  It was sooo cute.  I was not planning this baby and had trouble being exited about it coming.  I wanted to wait a few more years.  We just bought our first home and the first week we moved in...conception.  Now I am falling in love with my baby.  It was the softest, tiniest poke! yay

Re: Finally!!!

• Awwww:) it's the sweetest thing!
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • That is so sweet!  The little kicks and punches only get better :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw, that's so great!  I'm sure the bonding and the sweet love will come on more and more between now and the arrival of your little one.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im having a harder time bonding prenatally this time around than I did with my daughter. My duaghter was planned, this one not so much. Little flutters do the same to me- help get me excited. :) Im hoping the prenatal bonding will come more when we find out the sex. :)
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!!! It really is the most amazing thing!  My mom said it best when I felt my 1st ones: This is almost the 1 thing about being pregnant that is truly yours to experience (minus labor), others may feel the kick from the outside, but only you know what it truly feels like to have your baby moving inside of you.  Enjoy!
  • This entire thread excited me and makes me smile!  Congrats to you! I can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"