Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

The Bump week ticker makes me so sad :(!!

Arrgh! I have tried to delete this by changing my profile from pregnant to not pregant and erasing the due date, but it still shows up. It really makes me sad when it emails me what week "I should be on" How can I get this to stop without deleting my account?

Thoughts?????

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The Bump week ticker makes me so sad :(!!

• I hate how the Bump organizes this!!!

If you click on your name in this post there should be a link at the top (on the left) that says edit profile.  Click on the tab that says our family.  There is a brown box on the left that says delete child or something like that.  If you do that, it should get rid of the reminders when you sign in.

I'm so sorry.  I hate hate hate this part.

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • It took me forever to figure out how to change it too! and I hated logging on and it telling me how far along I was.

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • imagecamdenfaithful:

I hate how the Bump organizes this!!!

If you click on your name in this post there should be a link at the top (on the left) that says edit profile.  Click on the tab that says our family.  There is a brown box on the left that says delete child or something like that.  If you do that, it should get rid of the reminders when you sign in.

I'm so sorry.  I hate hate hate this part.

This.

If you can't bare the thought of erasing your LO's due date (thanks bump for being so sensitive about this) You can always save the boards to your favorites so you by pass the front page as well

((hugs ladies))

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• I had the same problem. I think I was hitting the back botton after hitting save to go back to the mainpage and that was undoing my change.  It was really upsetting to have it keep haunting me.  Finally it went away though and accepted the change. 
  • Yeah not like it's not bad enough to have a miscarriage but you have to go in and delete child to get it all to go away. What a bite in the ass that is.
    BFP 7/27/10, no hb discovered 9/3/10, natural m/c 9/17/10
    BFP #2- 2/1/11,bleeding- 2/6/11, natural m/c @ 5wks
    BFP #3- 4/29/11 - DS born 12/31/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    TTCAL buddies with LilMaggs and psumel13
  • Thanks,  I was having a hard time finding it too. I didn't think about it until I got a bunch of pg updates in my inbox for "week 13." (Babycenter, the bump.)  I felt like a dope that I was having a hard time finding how to change it and wishing for an easy check mark to stop seeing the ticker info.   It is kind of mentally hard to go take that off, too, but I don't want to see the reminders.  

(I don't really post here, but have been lurking for the last week or 2 - just had a d&c, twins week 11 - d&c was right about when I would have hit first tri mark)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It makes me tear up every time I realize how many of us are on here. This sucks, but I do not know where I would be mentally right now if you ladies were not with me. Thanks! (virtually). <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"