2nd Trimester

Did you have a Mirena?

How long did it take after removal to get KU?

TIA!

Re: Did you have a Mirena?

• I got my BFP on my third cycle.  It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to get pregnant.  Good luck!
    BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

• LOL #3 was conceived while the Mirena was in place. I had my IUD for 6 months when I conceived. It qualifies as one of the scariest times in my life, but I was able to have it successfully removed and continue my pregnancy. 

I know I didn't answer your question, but I had to comment. 

• Loading the player...
  • I did, and it took two months to get pregnant after removal (a month faster than when I came off the pill with my first pregnancy).  Everyone's different, though, of course!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had it removed and conceived two weeks later.

We were thinking it would take at least a few months of trying... and one night, one try and we were pregnant.  Wasn't expecting it so soon!

• I got pregnant with our third child while I was on Mirena.  
  • 3 months...but we kinda abstained for the first month per the doctor's request... she said to wait to have a full cycle and then start trying.
  • imageschiefelbein:
    3 months...but we kinda abstained for the first month per the doctor's request... she said to wait to have a full cycle and then start trying.

This, so 2 cycles of trying, but 3 cycles after removal. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"