Trying to Get Pregnant

pee stick fail

Woke up super early to test cause all I had last night were baby dreams (of course!) and a BFN. Angry So I went back to bed. I'm 2 days late today, so I guess I'll just sit and pout and wait for AF. If she's not here by Sunday night I'll test again Monday morning. I hate that the BFN's still ruin my day!

Re: pee stick fail

• Sorry about the BFN.

Are you temping/charting? Do you know when you ovulated? If you not then you don't know that you are actually late. You probably just ovulated later than what you think of as "normal".

Take a look at fertility friend (link in most of our signatures) and go through the free tutorials. Knowing what your body is doing, and when, will really help you out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMKFC:

Sorry about the BFN.

Are you temping/charting? Do you know when you ovulated? If you not then you don't know that you are actually late. You probably just ovulated later than what you think of as "normal".

Take a look at fertility friend (link in most of our signatures) and go through the free tutorials. Knowing what your body is doing, and when, will really help you out.

This. You may have ovulated late-so you could very well still be in the game.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsCoddington:
    Woke up super early to test cause all I had last night were baby dreams (of course!) and a BFN. Angry So I went back to bed. I'm 2 days late today, so I guess I'll just sit and pout and wait for AF. If she's not here by Sunday night I'll test again Monday morning. I hate that the BFN's still ruin my day!

By Sunday? You're going to wait 6 more days to test and you're already 2 days late? That's will power!

Are you charting? You could have ovulated late this cycle and that's why AF is late...  Have you checked out fertilityfriend yet?

"Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again." 

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageMKFC:

Sorry about the BFN.

I used to chart religiously and I had to stop cause it was stressing me out! I guess cause all that hard work was not paying off. I still check my mucus though and had good amount EWCM on the 26th and we BD'd that day. That's why I'm going to wait till Monday to test again if AF doesn't show. That will be 5 weeks since my last period, so hopefully by then if I was pregnant it would show up. Of course I may lose my mind by then...

• Sorry about the BFN. It doesn't ever get easier! I hope you know something one way or the other soon.
    TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • Sorry about your BFN!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh, forgot to add my temp is up. I took it this morning cause my cheeks were so red and hot when I woke up that I thought I had a fever! LOL! Embarrassed So I guess there is still hope, but my morale is still low. I may lay in bed all day and watch movies...Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"