Trying to Get Pregnant

Worst Phantom Symptom yet...

I am only 9 DPO and after dinner tonight (about 20 minutes after) I randomly got queasy.  Took off to the bathroom to lay down ont he cold floor in attempts to suppress the impending vomit. It didnt work. All that chili (with tons of cayenne pepper) went straight down the toilet. Let me tell you, cayenne pepper is NOT supposed to come out that end.

After getting it out of my system I feel fine. No fever, headach, nothing. Right now Im chalking it up to eating too much. But its never happened before so I secretly have my hopes up.

DH is convinced I am KUed now. Oh well, Ill test with FMU tomorrow, we shall see. Anyone else with this particular phantom symptom? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Worst Phantom Symptom yet...

• I'm going to go ahead and guess that probably wasn't the most pleasant part of your day Ick!

Sorry to hear about that!

• Blagh! Not at all, but you know you're TTC when you get excited about throwing up haha. Unless I get a BFN and then Im just gonna be pissed about throwing up.
  • Loading the player...
  • I threw up hot dogs last week after taking tums to stop the nausea. I may never be able to eat hot dogs again! I'm testing in the morning. Luck to you!
  • oh, yuck! Poor thing! Glad you're feeling better!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • imageMrsCoddington:
    I threw up hot dogs last week after taking tums to stop the nausea. I may never be able to eat hot dogs again! I'm testing in the morning. Luck to you!

Lol, well here's to hoping its morning sickness and not just sickness. I hate throwing up in vain haha.

• Oh no!! I hope you feel better! 

And good luck tomorrow morning when you test :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecvl105:
    oh, yuck! Poor thing! Glad you're feeling better!

Thanks girl!

• That sounds terrible! I hope it all pays off tomorrow morning! GL!!
    After TTC with IR PCOS:
    April 2011: Metformin 1500mg + Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + Prometrium = BFP!
    Beta #1 at 14DPO: 197 Beta #2 at 18DPO: 1296
    At 40w6d, our Team Green surprise came by unplanned C-section and changed our lives forever!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That doesn't sound pleasant at all! I hope it does mean you are KU though.

*and now I want chili* :(

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• imageyoungin12:

That doesn't sound pleasant at all! I hope it does mean you are KU though.

This.

And also, kara - your ticker isn't clicky Sad I wanted to check out your chart!

ETA spelling

• imageyoungin12:

Haha! That should make you NOT want chili. But I do have (I think) the best recipe yet! Great for Monday Night Football! Here is the link to the recipe I use. It's super easy and I usually always have everything to make it. The first time I made it I needed to buy several spices, but once I bought them I havent needed to buy anything special for it since.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Spiced-Chili

and I used diced stewed tomatoes instead of cutting up regular stewed.

Thanks for the well wishes girl!:)

• imageFyreFry5:
    imageyoungin12:

This.

And also, kara - your ticker isn't clicky Sad I wanted to check out your chart!

ETA spelling

Oh man, I must have screwed it up when I was messing with my siggy yesterday. Ill post the link in just a sec.

ETA: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/179e5a/rss4350.xml
  • imagekaraknr:
    imageyoungin12:

Haha! That should make you NOT want chili. But I do have (I think) the best recipe yet! Great for Monday Night Football! Here is the link to the recipe I use. It's super easy and I usually always have everything to make it. The first time I made it I needed to buy several spices, but once I bought them I havent needed to buy anything special for it since.

You are awesome! I was just telling my mom a couple weeks ago that I needed to find a good chili recipe.

I'll be stalking you in the morning!

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Oh no!  I hate throwing up too.  It is the worst!  I hope that it isn't a phantom symptom and that it is actually really morning sickness!  Good luck with the test in the AM!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageyoungin12:
    imagekaraknr:
    imageyoungin12:

You are awesome! I was just telling my mom a couple weeks ago that I needed to find a good chili recipe.

Thanks girl! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do (most nights anyhow haha). I dont have super high hopes, my chart isnt horrible, but I was hoping for a temp spike not drop this AM. In fact, until this little episode I was trying to convince myself I was out this cycle so I wouldnt be upset when AF starts. But now with this new phantom symptom I have some more hope.

Btw, how is your brother doing?

• I bet you are glad to have a shorter cycle this time!  I hope it's your last temping cycle for a while!

Let us know about your HTP!  GL!

• imageFyreFry5:

I bet you are glad to have a shorter cycle this time!  I hope it's your last temping cycle for a while!

Let us know about your HTP!  GL!

Thanks so much! I hope it's the last for you too! Your chart is looking great right now!

I appreciate all the support tonight ladies. It really helped.

• I hope you feel better. And I really hope it's a pregnancy symptom! I will be looking for your post in the morning :)
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Yuck I know that sucked. I'm hoping you are KU and I'll be watching in the am to find out. best wishes to you.
  • Oh, man, that does NOT sound pleasant.

And, trust me you don't have to be TTC to have random throwing up make you wonder if you are pregnant. About two weeks before we got married (the day we had engagement pics, actually), DH and I went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory attached to a local mall. Food was fine--I think I had pizza, salad, and a cheesecake. DH and I went to into the mall to walk around and after about 5 minutes, I told him I wasn't feeling well. About two steps later, I had to run for a trash can and proceeded to lose my entire lunch--literally. We joked for days that I must be pregnant--and I was on the pill!

Hope you're feeling better and I hope it's a sign of something good!!

Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • imagekaraknr:

I am only 9 DPO and after dinner tonight (about 20 minutes after) I randomly got queasy.  Took off to the bathroom to lay down ont he cold floor in attempts to suppress the impending vomit. It didnt work. All that chili (with tons of cayenne pepper) went straight down the toilet. Let me tell you, cayenne pepper is NOT supposed to come out that end.

After getting it out of my system I feel fine. No fever, headach, nothing. Right now Im chalking it up to eating too much. But its never happened before so I secretly have my hopes up.

DH is convinced I am KUed now. Oh well, Ill test with FMU tomorrow, we shall see. Anyone else with this particular phantom symptom? 

HEY cycle buddy!

i got my bfn today too, but we both knew it was a slim chance. 

my phantom symptom is I am exhausted! which is really because i didnt sleep well last night.

anyway I hope your puke was not in vain! heres to heading to the first tri board together this week!!

hey is anyone else our cycle buddy? 

• image**Papps**:
    Hey! You're gonna be KTFU!! :)

Haha! Hey girl! I hope so, but at this point it's wishful thinking haha. 

How are you doing hun?

• imagejesh1111:
    imagekaraknr:

HEY cycle buddy!

i got my bfn today too, but we both knew it was a slim chance. 

my phantom symptom is I am exhausted! which is really because i didnt sleep well last night.

anyway I hope your puke was not in vain! heres to heading to the first tri board together this week!!

hey is anyone else our cycle buddy? 

Haha, yeah, I wasn't expecting much to come from it. But after my puke session tonight Im going to take tomorrows BFN a little harder I think. I've been a bit tired lately, but that's normal for me anyhow. Other than that some mild cramping every now and then and that's about it. 

Hope we both see 2 lines in the am!

• image**Papps**:
    imagekaraknr:

image**Papps**:
    Hey! You're gonna be KTFU!! :)

Haha! Hey girl! I hope so, but at this point it's wishful thinking haha. 

How are you doing hun?

Doing good... chillin with DH watching football. How was your weekend? 

It was good! Nice and lazy and completely unproductive haha.

How was your birthday??? How was the new theater?

• imagekaraknr:
    imageyoungin12:
    imagekaraknr:
    imageyoungin12:

Thanks girl! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do (most nights anyhow haha). I dont have super high hopes, my chart isnt horrible, but I was hoping for a temp spike not drop this AM. In fact, until this little episode I was trying to convince myself I was out this cycle so I wouldnt be upset when AF starts. But now with this new phantom symptom I have some more hope.

I keep alternating my thoughts. I think "this is my cycle" and then 2 minutes later "don't get your hopes up, this will end like the others" so I know what you're going through. 

My brother is doing really good. He is leading a Bible Study group and leading some training things. It's funny because growing up he was always a follower and not a leader so I am very proud of him. He did say they had some very long and hard fire fights the other night. Thanking God that everyone made it through the night and has given him another day! Thank you so much for asking. 

I know this may be a stupid question, but are you a military wife? I've seen that saying everywhere by people that just aren't in the military. This may be a post and run but I will be back to check it. DH and I are about to do our couples workout on the Wii Fit.

• image**Papps**:
    imagekaraknr:

It was good! Nice and lazy and completely unproductive haha.

How was your birthday??? How was the new theater?

I love unproductive! lol Those weekends are the best :)

My birthday was wonderful. Def needed it after my Friday. The theater was soooo freaking nice! I wrote a little bit in my blog and put some pictures up. It was seriously so much fun :)  Then on my actual birthday I met up with my parents and did lunch etc... nice weekend 

I know girl:( I was really praying for a BFP for your birthday:( Maybe a halloween BFP? Are you guys doing another IUI? I really think this will be it for you ( IT BETTER BE PAPPS' UTE!).

Im glad you got a pick up with all the fun stuff though. Keep your chin up doll. I pray for you everyday cause no lie, I want you to get KUed as much as I want me to get KUed. 

Btw, what did you think of VD?

• imageyoungin12:
    imagekaraknr:
    imageyoungin12:
    imagekaraknr:
    imageyoungin12:

I keep alternating my thoughts. I think "this is my cycle" and then 2 minutes later "don't get your hopes up, this will end like the others" so I know what you're going through. 

My brother is doing really good. He is leading a Bible Study group and leading some training things. It's funny because growing up he was always a follower and not a leader so I am very proud of him. He did say they had some very long and hard fire fights the other night. Thanking God that everyone made it through the night and has given him another day! Thank you so much for asking. 

I know this may be a stupid question, but are you a military wife? I've seen that saying everywhere by people that just aren't in the military. This may be a post and run but I will be back to check it. DH and I are about to do our couples workout on the Wii Fit.

Yeah I do a lot of the "hope" no "dont hope". What can ya do though lol.

That's awesome! Im SOOO glad he is ok, I know it's hard not knowing day to day where he is at and what is going on.

Yes I am a military wife:-) DH is AF, but fortunately his deployed job is in the air and relatively safe (considering the war zone and all). I usually get to talk to him every day or EOD while he is gone so I am VERY lucky. But we have Army and Marine wives I am around a lot at this base and I hear so much from them and what they go through. It's rough.

Have fun in your work out! Ill be up for a while so you can page or PM me when/if you get back on tonight!

• image**Papps**:
    imagekaraknr:

I know girl:( I was really praying for a BFP for your birthday:( Maybe a halloween BFP? Are you guys doing another IUI? I really think this will be it for you ( IT BETTER BE PAPPS' UTE!).

Im glad you got a pick up with all the fun stuff though. Keep your chin up doll. I pray for you everyday cause no lie, I want you to get KUed as much as I want me to get KUed. 

Btw, what did you think of VD?

You're so sweet, thank you Smile

We are doing another IUI. We'll be starting clomid tomorrow then IUI towards the end of the month!

I FREAKIN LOVED VD!!! I forgot we never got to chat about it! Man it was great! One of the better episodes IMO. What did you think? 

I LOVED it! I wanted to drag DH home and hump him after the show cause damon was SMOKIN! Gah. So hot. And I love the whole Katherine/ Elena dynamic. I can't wait to see where it goes, but I secretly want Elena and Damon to get together haha. I hate that I have to wait 2 whole weeks for the next one due to my lack of CW. It sucks!

• image**Papps**:
    imagekaraknr:

I LOVED it! I wanted to drag DH home and hump him after the show cause damon was SMOKIN! Gah. So hot. And I love the whole Katherine/ Elena dynamic. I can't wait to see where it goes, but I secretly want Elena and Damon to get together haha. I hate that I have to wait 2 whole weeks for the next one due to my lack of CW. It sucks!

I love Stefan and Elena together, so I don't want them to.... but I totally agree on the level of hotness, YOWZA! Plus, there was so much going on with Caroline, Jeremy, the new uncle etc.... good times!  

I forgot you won't be able to see it! :( Can you go over to your friends again? Maybe make it a date night lol 

Lol, I would, but the friend is a guy. Normally that wouldnt be a problem, he's Ryan's friend so last week Ry just came with me, but now that football is on, he wants to stay home and watch that. So Idk, I need to find a girlfriend who likes it with CW lol.

• image**Papps**:
    imagekaraknr:

Lol, I would, but the friend is a guy. Normally that wouldnt be a problem, he's Ryan's friend so last week Ry just came with me, but now that football is on, he wants to stay home and watch that. So Idk, I need to find a girlfriend who likes it with CW lol.

Yeah, I can see how that would be strange. You should find someone who you think might like it and tell her how freakin great it is! Maybe she'll just pick it up and start this season! lol 

I know! I need to! Well girl, Im gonna get offa here and head to bed. Ill tty tomorrow:) If I get a BFP Ill post it on here, if not Im sure Ill post my BFN, but probably not until after I get back from school. Im not holding much hope though, it only being 10 DPO tomorrow and all.

Night girl!

• I talked to you two hours ago and I've already missed something?!?! Holy crap I'm excited about your puke session!!! Ekkkkkkkkk, YAY for tomorrow. :)

P.S. Danny still thinks there's hope because my spotting completely went away today. I tried to explain the temp dive, but he's not having it. haha

• image**Papps**:
    imagekaraknr:

I know! I need to! Well girl, Im gonna get offa here and head to bed. Ill tty tomorrow:) If I get a BFP Ill post it on here, if not Im sure Ill post my BFN, but probably not until after I get back from school. Im not holding much hope though, it only being 10 DPO tomorrow and all.

Night girl!

Just remember its still early! Good luck! :)  If you're on in the AM, FB message me! Good luck sweets!! 

Yeah I know, Im just thinking if my puking is PG related, I should be able to pee a + lol. But Im not expecting much this early in. Ill send you a message in the AM!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"