Trying to Get Pregnant

Who gets to test this week????

I was supposed to start AF yesterday but didn't. I may test in the morning cause the not knowing is KILLING ME! But I also don't want the disappointment of another negative....

So my question is who's with me? Who is able to test this week, when are you planning to do it? Are you having any "signs"? How long have you been TTC? And if you comment, I want results when you test!

Good luck everyone!

Re: Who gets to test this week????

• I am testing Saturday and AF should be due that day or the next. My cycles are normally 25-26 days. I want to do it Saturday b/c that is DH's BDay. I am not charting until we are on cycle #6 cause I get way too caught up with that stuff and stress out.  I am not having any signs of pg, with my first I was just more tired than normal the week before AF was due.  This time I just started another school year so I am overtired anyway!

We have been trying for 3 cycles.

GL to you! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know how you're holding out, I would def test.  I may test this wknd even though it will be early.  I'm going to try and hold out but we all know how that goes.  No symptoms at all.  My boobs are sore, but that's common for me at various points in my cycle so I'm not counting it.  This is cycle 2 for us, but I'm not feeling like this is it.  Our timing was wonky due to DH's work schedule, but I guess you never know.  GL to you, and everybody else!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I tested this morning and got a BFN but I'm hoping it was just too early. AF is due Friday and I plan to test that day unless AF shows. baby dust to us all!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm testing on Thursday at 9DPO. I will test again Friday if it's a negative. I have family coming to town this weekend and would like to know before they get here because it will drive me nuts all weekend. I am due for my period on Sunday.

I have had dull cramping and sore boobs since yesterday. I have never had sore boobs so I'm crossing my fingers it's a good thing. I also think I might have ovulated one day sooner than FF says because the low temp on my current O day was due to taking it much earlier than usual. 

This is our first month seriously TTC. 

• started testing today with internet cheapies, and will keep testing till af shows.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I'm going to...It's my first cycle off BCP and I'm on CD 36. So I realize it's VERY possible that my body is just wonky from stopping the pills, but you have to have that little glimpse of hope Stick out tongue This will be my first ever HPT, so I guess I'll officially be joining the club!
  • I was hoping I could hold out until Monday which would be 14 days DPO....BUT I'm supposed to get AF Thursday...  My cycles are wonky for some stupid coincidental reason...I don't know what I'm going to end up doing, lol!!!  I'll probably test Friday if I don't get my period.
  • AF is due wednesday.  We are headed to wisconsin dells this weekend and I was going to wait till we got back to test, but. . . I may have to get my foot xrayed on wednesday so I may be taking a test wednesday morning before going to the doctor.
  • Good luck tomorrow! 

ff says my test day is Friday so depending on how my temp is looking I'll test then.  Today my temp dropped to my cl at 7dpo and I don't usually get to cl or below until af or after af starts so I'm not sure if I'm going to have a super short lp or if it was just a random dip.  Hoping and praying it's back up tomorrow and stays there.  Today I also had some pinching twinges this evening in lower left and lower center area.  I am trying hard not to read into and get hopes up but it's hard.  We've been ttc #2 since November of 2009, had a m/c July 1st.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Me! I am only 11 DPO with 2 days to go. I already tested today b/c I couldn't stand it. If nothing shows tomorrow then I will TRY and I mean TRY to wait until Wednesday. I am dying though. I am not really cramping which I normally do a few days before AF is supposed to rear her bi*ch a** head and my entire both of my boobs all the way up into my armpits feels like someone has punched them over and over again. Don't worry when I find out ya'll will probably be the first ones to know even before DH maybe b/c I want to surprise him with a gift when he gets home from work.
  • imageCantWait2B...:

Good luck tomorrow! 

ff says my test day is Friday so depending on how my temp is looking I'll test then.  Today my temp dropped to my cl at 7dpo and I don't usually get to cl or below until af or after af starts so I'm not sure if I'm going to have a super short lp or if it was just a random dip.  Hoping and praying it's back up tomorrow and stays there.  Today I also had some pinching twinges this evening in lower left and lower center area.  I am trying hard not to read into and get hopes up but it's hard.  We've been ttc #2 since November of 2009, had a m/c July 1st.

I have been having this too today! I have only had a few (4 or 5 times throughout the day) and it's killing me not to over think it. Hopefully your dip was implantation.  Good luck!!

• This is my 8th cycle.  I've been testing for days, but nothing exciting to report yet.  I've been super bloated since 6dpo and at 9dpo I had several twinges and shooting pains near my pelvic bone.  Tomorrow is the first day of school (I'm a teacher), and I'm really hoping AF doesn't arrive in time for that. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm testing this week. I will probably wait til Friday. I usually have a 15 day LP but last cycle it was 17. Thankfully I have no tests in the house. I've been TTC for way over a year and saw a RE and everything so I am at the point that all my "signs" are obviously AF signs. Good luck to everyone!!
  • imagemananana:
    I'm trying to hold out until Friday/Saturday.  I'll be 12/13 DPO.  Here's hoping...  :)  Good luck ladies!

I would be testing today if I had your chart! Your temps are making me jealous. If I have a jump tomorrow I may test at 8DPO. Oh the shame Embarrassed

• I gave up on checking temps and everything, I just couldn't take it anymore! It feels liberating after like 6 months of daily temps. I really need to take off my bump ticker, but I'm lazy, and at least it's colorful! LOL!
  • I'm testing on Saturday.  I don't chart, but try to pay attention to CM and Saturday will be 2 weeks after I *think* I ov'd.  Saturday is also our 1 year wedding anniversary!!  So hopefully we'll have a really awesome gift for eachother  ;)

I've had headaches off and on, and for a few days (only a few min at a time) I had a cramping feeling (not like regular cramps, more like a tugging feeling) in my belly.  According to google--I'm pg!  lmao but I know you can make google say whatever you want it to just by the way you word your question, so it's probably just gas pains  :  We'll see this Saturday!!  Good luck to you!

11.10.10 from my belly to my heart at 11wks 5days

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"