1st Trimester

Anyone not really feel anything?

I guess I can't really complain, because I feel for those people out there who are suffering from M/S but I am 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I don't really feel much.  Yah I feel a little tired at times...I think I was more tired 3 weeks ago...my boobs have gotten much bigger, but I have no cramps, no nausea, no M/S, NOTHING.  Which I am so happy about, but it just feels strange that nothing is there...anyone else not feel anything??? It border line makes me nervous...I can't wait for these next 3 weeks to go by so I am at my 12 week mark! :-)

Re: Anyone not really feel anything?

• Me!  No M/S, no sore/larger boobs, no bloat, no gas, no heartburn, I'm just a lot more tired lately than I have been.

I'm not complaining either, I'm thanking my lucky stars each and every day.  Sometimes I actually forget I'm PG.  I feel so lucky.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker 

October 2012: Missed Miscarriage, Baby with no heartbeat, stopped growing after 7 wks 
    November 2012: D&C
  • All of my symptoms have disappeared.  From 6-9 weeks I was extremely tired and hungry... those were the only symptoms I "used" to have.  Now that those symptoms are gone, I don't even feel PG. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Besides the lovely bloat and the occasional bout of nausea, I feel fine!
  • Same here, I was tired and had cramps, but for the last couple of weeks NOTHING... I do get nervous as well, I am thinking about getting the doppler just to ease my mind. I also called my OB and bumped up my appointment, just because of my nerves.. I do consider us lucky compared to all that I read and have seen.

• I am 6 weeks and something days and I feel no sickness, however I am bloated as a cow and have sore boobs.
  • I have no m/s, no cramps, no big/sore boobs, no nausea.  I had some indigestion and fatigue weeks 5 & 6, but nothing for the last 5 days or so.  I don't see a doctor until October 1st (10 weeks), so I am definitely nervous, especially as it's my first!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • For awhile I had a really blah feeling all the time, but now I feel better.  I am still a little tired, but nothing like earlier.  Other than that, I have had no symptoms.  I didn't have any the last time I was pg either...so I guess I shouldn't expect any! 
    *~*Baby B in heaven 4/9/08*~* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAmyfromMI:

Me!  No M/S, no sore/larger boobs, no bloat, no gas, no heartburn, I'm just a lot more tired lately than I have been.

I'm not complaining either, I'm thanking my lucky stars each and every day.  Sometimes I actually forget I'm PG.  I feel so lucky.

Wow, this is me exactly.  Except for being tired, and a twinge here and there, I don't feel pregnant.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really wish I would have read todays posts (this one)  before posting one myself....

I feel the exact same way! I would almost prefer to have some sort of ms or SOMETHING to make me feel a little more pregnant. ::::knocks on wood:::::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • consider yourself lucky!
  • I was exhausted and nauseous weeks 6-8, a little better week 9 and this past week has been a big relief, except for the occasional bloating and dizziness.  It's hard not to worry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"