3rd Trimester

Hospital bag

Re: Hospital bag

• Whenever you want dear.

Probably 37 weeks at the latest though. 

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Honestly, I'm not packing mine until I go into labor. If I do it earlier, I will just end up unpacking half of it anyways.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've packed everything that i can pack ahead of time.
  • I'm going to pack mine around 36 weeks.
  • whenever you feel comfortable.  I am probably going to start at the end of the month.  But some stuff has to be last min, like tooth brush, hair brush etc..  just the way it has to be..
  • I packed mine around 36 weeks. I bought travel sized stuff for toiletries (toothpaste/brush, soap, shampoo, etc). There are still last minute things that need to be added though.
  • I'll probably pack around 36 weeks.  I need to start making a list of what I want to pack though.

• imagetheniquee:
    I've packed everything that i can pack ahead of time.

This.  I am 35 weeks, just packed it this week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I packed during the early stages of labour with both kids.  Gave me something to do.
    promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • Both of my sister in laws have went into labor early with all of their kids (there are 7 kids). Anywhere from 34-38 weeks. So they told me to start getting mine together just in case. Confused
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Is it bad that I'm 39w3d and I haven't packed mine yet????? Oops!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm getting mine packed now - I'm 36 weeks. I'd rather be prepared than sorry and scrambling at the last minute.
  • I haven't packed a bag yet. I started a pile of clothes, but I keep taking from it. I have a small bag of travel toiletries ready, LO's stuff, and a list of what else to put in the bag when it's time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a few things set aside now, but I probably won't be finished until next week.   With DS I think I was packed and ready to go at 30 weeks. Smile

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
      Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I hope to do it this weekend.
  • i'm going to do it next week around 36 weeks before we go on a little weekend anniversary trip (3 hours away!).  ...of course w/dr's permission at my next appt.  i figure i'd better actually take my 'hospital bag' with us just in case i have the baby while on vacation!!  it also dawned on my that maybe we should toss in the car seat too!  probably a 1% chance we would need it.  ;)
  • I will start packing this week (I'll be 36 weeks).

Better to be prepared ahead of time, you never know.

• Funny that this question appeared today, because I was planning to put stuff together today. I'll only be 32 weeks tomorrow but I am a super-planner geek and also every woman I know who has given birth this summer has gone 3 weeks early (no joke...except for my SIL who had a scheduled c-section). I just had a birthday, and people gave me stuff like new pjs and a new robe for the hospital, a new book, slippers, etc....they intended for this stuff to be used in hospital, so I'll put it in the bag until then and it'll be like another birthday!

But yes, I am doing it way too early.  I'm a nut.

I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am going to pack mine at 35 weeks.. I am having a c section at 39 weeks but I want to be prepared just in case.
    DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"