1st Trimester

When will I want to have sex again?

I feel bad because DH has been really great the past couple weeks and has been super supportive and sweet to me...but we've only had sex like 1 time since we found out I was preg 6 wks ago.  At first I was scared to have sex for fear of m/c, but now I just don't feel like it.  I think it is partially because I have to be in bed early because I get up for work at like 4am, but I just don't feel like fooling with it.  That sounds terrible and I don't know what is wrong with me, and I feel like a real b*tch for holding out on him.

Anyone else have this problem?  Any advice?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When will I want to have sex again?

• We haven't had sex since we conceived...seriously. I'm just not in the mood and DH thinks it "weird" at this point. He'll get over that, but for the moment I'm fine with him thinking that way bc I just don't want to!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We havent either! DH heard a horror story from one of his friends and is like Nope! We probably wont until the second trimester!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry, what??  If I am not eating, I am sleeping or peeing. Who has time?
  • Since we found  out Aug 4th. We have had sex maybe 5 times. Which is a drastic difference from when we used to have sex at least 5 times a week. And the times we have i just had to force my self. Because I feel like if I dont do it once in a while I could probobly go for a long time. It makesm e sad too because I miss being close to him like that and having fun...spending our weekend in our room. It makes me sick too. Im always feeling exausted or something. I hope it comes back in full force soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We haven't had sex since we found out. I'm just not interested and  I'm spotting (just had an u/s and everything is fine). I know that I'd totally freak out if we had sex and the spotting increased. I've seen too many posts about that happening. I just need another week or two to stop being such a nervous wreck and I think we can get back to it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I told DH after our NT scan we can get it on. 

Pregnant sex is awesome. Believe.  

• imagePattypoundcake:

Pregnant sex is awesome. Believe.  

Yes, yes, and yes. We're not doing it a lot because I'm so tired, maybe only once a week, but every time we do, it makes me wonder why this isn't happening every day.

Pregnant Sex. ahhh. Stick out tongue

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm right there with ya!!! DH is sooo not happy, and I do feel really bad, but what does he want me to do? Its weird too becuase the last time I ws pregnant, sex was high on the list, but this time, sleep sound so much sexier! Lol.
  • With my 1st we had sex once during the entire pg.  Therefore the 1st time was 6 weeks after.... I just never got my sex drive back.

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

• Tired, working and pregnant....hm... sounds like reason enough to me. I was this way with my first pregnancy. By the 2nd trimester my desire was back and my husband was more than happy to find that he was getting as much as he wanted. Trust me when I say pregnant sex is better at least for the woman.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm right there with you... we haven't had sex since I found out either... I'm not in the mood... and I am nervous about the bleeding part... I have my first Dr. Appt on Monday and I am hoping she can ease my worries... I just want to know the baby is ok first. :)
  • We had sex all the time until week 6.  Then morning sickness hit me (this past Monday) and I have not been able to eat, let alone do anything else.  I feel badly for my H, but I'm sure he'll survive. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  :-)

• We haven't since we found out.  i am way too afraid of bleeding.  I think it would freak me out.  DH is also afraid of doing something wrong!  We both know it won't harm anything but I guess you really never to know.  God forbid something did happen, unrelated to sex, we would blame it on the sex!! 
  • DH is in the freaked out category.  I am in the too sick/tired/my supersonic sniffer is to strong category to really want to do it.  I've woken up completely horny a couple of times and we had sex, but we were both too worried about what could happen to really enjoy it.  [TMI APPROACHING] I was starting to feel bad for him, so I offered him a blowey if he needed it.  He laughed and told me he was just fine.  So we're not having sex, but not really missing it either.

Maybe next trimester (next week!!)

• I'm SO glad to know I am not alone.  We aren't worried anymore about hurting the baby, but I'm definitely tired and feel all blah all the time.  I really hope that things pick up in the 2nd trimester...for my sake and my H's.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same here.  I feel so bad but I think the bed sounds better right now lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"