1st Trimester

I've never been so scared

Yesterday I got a call from the hospital where I had my ultrasound 3 weeks ago.  They said, after reviewing my ultrasound, that there was no fetal pole.  I was at 6 weeks, 1 day then.  Unfortunately, due to where I live, just going to the clinic is not an option since you have to fly anywhere and it takes some organization and all the help from the weather.  I was going to go in today to have another ultrasound but can't get out of my village.  I now have to wait until Monday.  This is my first baby and I am now at 9 weeks, 5 days.  I so desperately don't want to lose it and am so scared to find out.  I think I'm just overly frustrated at the whole situation.  Any advice??
DSC_0424 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since January 2012

Re: I've never been so scared

• Just a random question, where do you live? Alaska?? GL. I would be frustrated too!
  • I live on the North Slope of Alaska.  Pretty much as secluded as you get!
  • Loading the player...
  • Scary! Must be nice to be so secluded...and it sucks since you can't fly out to see a doc.
  • Hang in there! I hope you get good news on Monday. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had my first u/s at 6w5d and they couldn't identify a fetal pole and dated me 5w2d.  I'm now 10w2d and have each of my last 2 u/s have showed me a few days ahead of the last.  I hope it's good news for you on Monday.  You may just have ovulated later than you thought.
  • That really makes me feel better!  I came home from work early today because I just couldn't handle the thought of losing the baby.  I literally had a break down and couldn't stop crying.  I now realize how easy it is to take advantage of health care being readily available.  I'll find out everything on Monday, but I'm thinking on the positive side!

Thanks everyone!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"