2nd Trimester

Weight Check

So I'm 5'5 and currently weigh 140.

I have gained 6 pounds.

And I'm 20 weeks pregnant with a GIRL!!!

What about you ladies???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weight Check

• 5'6" currently 132 pounds. Have gained 4 pounds at 21 weeks and I don't know if it's a boy or a girl.
  • I'm 5'5" and currently weigh 152.  I'm still down 9 lbs from my pre-preg weight.  I'm at 22 weeks.  I find out in two weeks if its a boy or a girl!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm currently 21wks - up 11lbs....I'm not going to find out whether or not we're having a pink or a blue.
  • 5'2", 140, 18 weeks and no weight gain.Hoping for a boy.
  •  

5 ft, 3 in. 130.8. Have gained 6 lbs.

Had u/s yesterday. 20 weeks. Everything looks great! We are team blue.

• I am 5'3- 140. and have gained almost 20 lbs. I don't get it, I do lite exercise eat right, and still gaining!

However, I try not to care, because I'm pregnant with a healthy little girl!!!

But when I read all of your post of gaining 0-6lbs, feeling a little large! Indifferent

• 5 ft, 10 in, 203. Gained 6 pounds. 12 weeks. 

Anxiously awaiting our gender ultrasound! 

• 5"9", 146lbs.  Gained 6 lbs so far @ 19 weeks.  We are team pink.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ohoo, just remember that the recommend weight gain for a woman with a normal BMI is 25-35. Gaining only a few pounds by second trimester is not typical.
  • I am 5 ft 4 in and weighing in at 142.  I am 20 weeks and have gained 9 lbs.  3 of which came in the past month. 

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• 5'3", 117 lbs, gained 4lbs, 16 wks, don't know what we're having yet!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 5'9'', 145lbs. I've gained 19 so far w/ a boy. Looking forward to making it an even 20. not!
  • 5'3, 132 lbs, gained 14 at 22 weeks. Team Blue
  • 5'5 118lbs - gained 4 so far.  We won't know the gender for another month or so!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesecuccaro:
    Ohoo, just remember that the recommend weight gain for a woman with a normal BMI is 25-35. Gaining only a few pounds by second trimester is not typical.

Thank you secuccaro! I know, It's just harder with this pregnancy! With my son, I gained 50lbs, and I didn't have a care in the world!! I lost all of it really quick (40lbs in first month!) But everyone keeps telling me "you better be careful, you might not loose it as quick with this one!" Stick out tongue

• I am 5'8 currently 162 lbs, have gained 16 lbs so far at almost 24 weeks.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Ditto Smores730! But look, I weigh almost as much as you, and I'm only 5'3! So, I'll make you feel better! Wink  BTW, you make me want smores really bad!!!! Big Smile
  • I weigh a lot more than all of you and have gained 6 pounds.  We're team green.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • You're doing much better than me. I have gained 20 lbs and am only 23 weeks. Embarrassed The doctor finally made a comment today. His words were "Watch it."

5'5''

163 lbs :(

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • After reading your posts I'm realizing that my doctor only wants me to gain in between 20 + 25 and I started out in the BMI range.  But my other girl friends who are pregnant were told 25-35 is perfect.  I feel really paranoid about the amount to gain.  I just want myself and the baby to be healthy and I feel like I'm on the scale all of the time.  Any one else's Dr. want them to gain less?
  • 5'1" 118 pounds (gained 3 pounds)... but I am still early. I am running around  and holding a 20 pound 10 month old all day so sitting down and vegging like I did with my first pg isn't happening (I wish I could). 

• imagekpavinich:
    After reading your posts I'm realizing that my doctor only wants me to gain in between 20 + 25 and I started out in the BMI range.  But my other girl friends who are pregnant were told 25-35 is perfect.  I feel really paranoid about the amount to gain.  I just want myself and the baby to be healthy and I feel like I'm on the scale all of the time.  Any one else's Dr. want them to gain less?

My last pregnancy I gained way to much (50lbs) and one of my midwifes really harped on me. So from the very begining of this pregnancy I have been so paranoid about how much I gain, and I too am constantly on the scale. I talked to my midwife about it the other day, because I have already gained 20lbs, and I don't know what to do differently besides starve myself, and that is not going to happen. She told me that I need to focus on just being healthy, and worry less about the amount of weight I gain. As long as my little girl is healthy, then that's all we need to worry about. She said that I can worry about the weight when I have had her. Smile

• I'm 5'5 and about 138-9 so i've gained about 5 or 6 lbs total (could be more now, this was 2 weeks ago i went in). i'm 17 weeks and i find out on tuesday if its a boy or girl :)
  • Hi! I'm 5'5, 156, up 11 pounds! I gained 7 of those in the first tri, even though I was nauseous the whole time...go figure! 
  • I'm 5'9'' and weigh 162 or 163, up 6-7 lbs. I am 19 1/2 weeks. 3 pounds were gained when we were on vacation last week, I am normally a really healthy eater but on vacation I ate HORRIBLE LOL Oh well. :)

We were supposed to have our gender u/s today but it got moved because their computer system went completely down! I am bummed!!!!

• I am 5'4" and weigh 108lbs. Gained 2 so far and am having a little boy.
  • 5'2, 117 pound

Have gained 1 pound

17 weeks pregnant, don't know yet.

• I am definetly bigger than everyone that has posted also, but I have been eating way better and trying to exercise, because they told me that I was ok to lose a little. So I am down 5lbs so far, but I can tell that it is turning into baby because my pants are not fitting the comfiest! We are at 14 1/2 weeks! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"