Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

For those who go to salons

What things do you find that just HAVE to be done by a professional and what things do you think you can handle yourself?

TIA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Birth 2lbs 10oz 15in long (4/28 ) 2months 2weeks 6lbs 4oz (discharge day ! ) 3 months 8lbs 6oz (due date 7/25 ) **1 years old 19lbs** **2 years old 25lbs 33 inches tall** Daisypath Vacation tickers image

Re: For those who go to salons

• I have to get my hair done and eyebrows waxed. But I can do my own nails and shave my own legsStick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Anything to do with my hair has to be done by a professional - cut, color.

I can do my nails, but prefer to have a mani/pedi.  I used to get them much more frequently.  Too poor now.  Well, choose to allocate our money differently.  We go to Disney World a lot more than we used to.  In exchange I shop less, get my hair cut maybe once a year and mani/pedi 2-3 times a year.

• Loading the player...
  • Anything for my hair, cut, colored, highlighted,  my eyebrows waxed, my nails done.  Basically the only thing I do myself is shave my own underarms and legs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hair cuts and highlights have to be done by a professional.  If I'm going to dye all one color, I'll do that on my own.  I don't get waxes (I shave wherever appropriate and pluck my eyebrows) other than my upper lip; I will do it myself at home but find that it's much better (less hair left behind and doesn't grow back as fast) when done by a professional.  I get pedicures whenever possible, but I skip it and paint my own toenails when money is tight.
  • imageShayna0182:
    Anything for my hair, cut, colored, highlighted,  my eyebrows waxed, my nails done.  Basically the only thing I do myself is shave my own underarms and legs.

This exactly, and I'm seriously considering laser removal! 

• The one thing I can't do myself is a brazilian. We consider it a fixed cost around here - nothing will separate me from my waxist.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"