2nd Trimester

Movements already starting to get uncomfortable

There are many times of the day lately where i have no idea what this baby is up to in there but the movements are not comfortable at all. It's like I feel elbows and knees and they are scraping the insides of me. I guess baby has a hard time getting comfy sometimes and moves in weird ways but ouch, not fun! It's also making me wonder how big this baby is since I didn't feel movements like this til later on w/DS.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
<3 Watching the snow <3 <br> Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"

Re: Movements already starting to get uncomfortable

• Ditto.

LO has been doing the same thing to me the past couple of weeks. Everything feels very pointy and uncomfortable. Usually it happens when I am laying on my side. At the last few appointments they had mentioned that he has measuring big so that might have something to do with it--I think he is long.

• I feel your pain...

...no, really. lol, horrible pun, sorry. Really though, my LO's feet have been crammed into my ribs (right-hand side) for about 3 days now. I can't imagine how it's going to feel when I'm closer to full-term.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I -just- started feeling movement this past Saturday. And seeing it too.... oh man is that a creepy thing to watch! LOL Almost all night and frequently throughout the day, I just feel pokes and prods throughout my belly and other times it just feels like a giant bubble floating around. LO especially moves around after I take a shower and I see my belly moving ALOT. I haven't gotten to the painful stage yet...just discomfort. It makes me wonder what she's doing in there. hehe

On a side vent.... I just got new bigger sized jeans a few weeks back and now NOTHING FITS!!!!!!! :cry:: Hello, Motherhood Maternity. :p

• I'm convinced my two either have scheduled dance times or wrestling matches a few times a day. I'm glad that I get to feel them move around, but sometimes it's overwhelming!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"