Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What are your favorite PJs for LO at this age?

I need to get DD some PJs for fall and into winter. Just curious what everyone is liking for their LO at this age. What style (1 piece, 2 piece, shorts, pants, etc.)? Also, where do you like to buy LO's PJs? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are your favorite PJs for LO at this age?

• We love 2 piece PJ's, but we have not yet had to deal with any hand in the diaper issues. I just got a TON from Walmart, they had a whole section of this kind on clearance for 2 dollars!!!
  • I still like footed zip ups. She moves like a mad woman in her sleep and one piece shirts always ride up. Plus, this helps keep her feet from getting cold.
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the 2 piece cotton sets that don't have feet, ds has trouble walking in the footed pj's cause they never seem to fit right. But we will be putting the footed fleece pj's over the cotton 2 piece ones in the winter to keep him warm since he won't keep socks on or a blanket.
  • 2 piece pjs.

DS is tall so footed pj's don't last us very long. To keep his feet warm, we just put socks on him.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Def. two piece PJS.. he is wearing shorts and shirts to bed now.. but when its starts to get cold we will put him in pants and long sleeved shirts.. we bought a bunch from old navy and kohls
    image   image
  • Fleece footed.  We have a bunch from Carter's.

And, I also like the 2 piece long sets from Baby Gap and Carter's for Target brand, forgetting the name now...but in the winter I'll have to leave socks on him.  I always leave him in a onesie so I don't worry about his shirt riding up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD was in the snap up onesies but they never seem to fit right and she gets very frustrated walking in them.

We just bought a bunch of amy coe pajamas (long) from BRU and like them.

• We have a combo of footed sleepers and 2 pc PJ's for DD.  For the 2 pc PJ's I prefer the tight fitted ones cause they have the cuff around the ankle.  If they are a little long she doesn't trip over them.
  • When we had K in her crib, we had to go back to footie pj's because she liked to take off her pants and diaper. I think we are going to stick with that even though she is in her toddler bed now and comes out of her room as soon as she wakes up. I usually buy them at Target or anywhere that has Carters.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We love the fleece footed PJs for the fall/winter.  The Childrens Place PJs are super nice and you can get great deals on them (at the end of the winter I picked up 5 pairs for $15 online).
  • We have mostly the Carter's two piece pj's and a few of these snap waist footed type too: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love the one piece footed pjs from babygap and Old Navy.  We live in south florida but with the airconditioning on all of the time it is cold in our house at night.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • I'm thinking we're going to have to get 1 piece... DD will occasionally play in her diaper and she won't leave socks on, so it'll just make it easier. She's not walking yet though... I assume when she is walking 2 piece might be better for her.

I honestly try and get as many pairs as I can from our local resale shop because I can't see spending that much money on pjs (might not be as bad this year since her growth has slowed but last winter we went through 3 sizes in pjs!) I love Carters footed sleepers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image**Gretchen**:
    I still like footed zip ups. She moves like a mad woman in her sleep and one piece shirts always ride up. Plus, this helps keep her feet from getting cold.
    This
  • We use two piece w/ no feet.  We still use sleep sacks.  He hates footed pjs, but loves sleep sacks
  • Two-piece PJs, pants and short sleeves (long sleeves in colder months). I like the tighter ones because he can wear them with both sposies and CDs. The baggier pants fall off when he wears disposable overnight diapers.

We buy either actual Carter's or the off-brand they sell at Target. He's had Nick & Nora's before and they're nice. The N&N he had were a good flannel set with drawstring waist, which was great on really cold nights. I might get him a set of those again this year. 

Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We like the one piece, snap up, footless pjs from Gymboree.  They run small, and DD is small so they aways fit perfect and wash up very well.  I think they are on sale starting tomorrow for $10.  If you can find a 20% off coupon (there is one in this month's Fit Pregnancy) you can get them for $8.  Pretty good deal if you ask me.  I think Carters stuff just pills to death after one wash.
  • right now I'm loving the light, one piece feety PJ's from Carters
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am a fan of Carter's all the way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"