1st Trimester

depressed

feeling kinda down today. my names got shat on on the baby name board and my BF won't reconsider them...

so now i can't change them and i'm really kinda hate them. :'(

Re: depressed

• I wouldn't be depressed just b/c other people don't like the names you pick out... You aren't going to please everyone.  And if you honestly don't like them (not b/c of what other people said) just talk to your BF and let him know.  It is really early to have definite names picked out.  You shouldn't feel like you can't change your mind at this point. 
    formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
    Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa
  • You still have plenty of time to come up with names. Nothing is set in stone. Besides I can't tell you how many friends I know who have picked out names and then once they hold their babies decide on something else all together.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We changed our son's name when I was 35 weeks pregnant. You have a loooong time to consider names. 
  • btw... I love the name Kai!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • At least you aren't considering Kale or Sugar.

I just skimmed the first page and that was tame for Baby Names, TBH.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Exactly why I don't put any names on here, people can be rude.  But anyway don't take what they say seriously, I hope you feel better :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• I'm sorry you are down, but you are 8 weeks pregnant. You have plenty of time to decide on names.

If you post names on a public board, you need to be able to handle the reactions, good or bad. Otherwise, why would you do it?

• imageambrandau2:

If you post names on a public board, you need to be able to handle the reactions, good or bad. Otherwise, why would you do it?

This.  With 32 weeks to go, trust me, you'll change your mind a million times, as will he.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Kai is a surfer name. My friend's son is Kai and that kid is so cute I'm tempted to steal him... it's really not that far out there, but it is hard to picture a "Kai" as anything but a surfer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • thanks girls i did expect some people not to like them, i guess i didn't expect them to be so mean about it. came off mean to me anyway... i'm VERY emotional right now, though so maybe i just took it hard. no matter what it's name it's still our baby :) i already love it more than i can even express and thats what matters most
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"