1st Trimester

anyone else?

i feel weird because....

i don't always "feel" pregnant.

i dont want my husband in with me for the exam, only the ultrasound.

i miss sonic route 44 drinks.

and

i haven't got a ticker...

Re: anyone else?

• I forget I'm pregnant half the time.

With my son, my OB was nice enough to offer DH a "before shot" of my cervix at our first appointment.  DH took him up on it.  Indifferent

And you need a ticker.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's funny, the week before I knew I was pregnant, I was having symptoms, but I REALLY didn't think I was pregnant at all (had even done a test).

I do get tired, but really - there's not nausea, or really, anthing else. So I don't always feel pregnant either.

And I was offered wine & beer frequently today and had to turn it down. I missed the wine.  

But I have some tickers....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
  • Loading the player...
  • I would dehydrate right now if it wasn't for Sonic drinks. I think the watermelon slushes are keeping me alive!
  • i have a ticker. we don't have a Sonic here :( and i wish i could get my mind off of being preg for 5 minutes so i could concentrate on something else. like homework. every time i think i'll start homework i log in to thebump lol
  • LOL I don't always feel pregnant either unless i'm nauscious which is right now, but it doesn't happen every day.  Or I get light cramps from time to time maybe about once a day, if that.  I am exhausted all the time though.  But I look at my stomach and wonder why im not getting bigger, or at least it doesn't feel like that.  I do feel that I am more pregnant by the end of the day, I don't know if it's from the bloat or the baby.

I want my DH in there with the exam. He sees all that stuff any way when he is with me, minus the contraptions and the doctors.   

• :whispers: why can't you have route 44 drinks?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • *whispers back*

didn't you know that drinking out of sonic cups in the first tri is no-no?

really- i have cut back my soda intake.  a route 44 would defeat the purpose of my limited soda.

• I am soo the same way...it was a total surprise to us, and i have work and 2 courses i am taking right now..i am bad cause i just sign in to here when i a trying to study!! i wonder if i should drop the courses...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"