April 2011 Moms
Options

Just felt a little crazy...

I was just rubbing my tummy and talking to baby about Willy Wonka and how it's my favorite movie and how I would watch it with him or her someday...feel a little nuts.

My BF works overnight and sleeps all day. So I was alone all day, and then he had to go into work early, so again, I'm alone. I think I just wanted someone to talk to...

Am I nuts?

Re: Just felt a little crazy...

• Options

I don't think you're nuts, I think it's cute :)

My mom said I should rub my belly and talk to the bean all the time. I haven't felt so comfortable talking aloud yet, but have been thinking good thoughts and talking to my baby in my head. Okay, now THAT sounds crazy!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not crazy at all. I've been talking to my embryos since the day the doctor transfered them!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i talk to and rub my belly ALL the time. i even tell it "i know you can't hear me or feel me yet"

to me it helps me bond with the pregnancy. :)

• Options
    Nah, just excited and maybe lonely if you're alone.  It's cool.
  • Options
    Your not nuts- your bonding :)
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Options

We talk to our little olive every now and then.  My husband is cute - when he leaves for work in the morning, he kisses me and says, love you babe, then he pats my belly and says, love you too baby.  And at night he always says goodnight baby, don't jump on mom's bladder too much tonight.  So cute.

So nope, you're not crazy!

• Options
    I haven't actively talked to the baby, but my H says goodbye to it sometimes. Mostly though, I wonder if it can hear me singing in the car.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't think your nuts!  My DH is already talking to the baby and telling him/her all the things they are going to do together.

PS ~ I was watching Willy Wonka too and now I want gummy bears lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH and I talked to DD nightly and we're doing the same with this one. I catch myself talking to it all the time during the day... it can't hurt!
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    For what it's worth, I don't think you're crazy. :) I've been talking to Gizmo since we found out last week. I put my hand above where I feel the pressure and talk to him/her while I'm lying in bed. My FI says I love you every night before we go to bed too. I think it's pretty sweet and a pretty intense bond has already formed!
    Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"