Baby Names

Clicky: Boy Name Help Please!

thank you so much if you voted means ALOT to me!

[Poll]

Re: Clicky: Boy Name Help Please!

• I was torn between Wyatt and Emmett, but I chose Emmett because I've seen Wyatt a lot lately on this board. Other than the first three, the others are NMS AT ALL.
  • I love Weston, Carson (only this spelling) and Reid (only this spelling)! Since I didn't like the Karson and Reed spellings, I voted for Weston.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Blake!
  • NOT Karson, Kayson, or Truex. Where did Truex even come from? Most of your names are so good, and then these...

I would like Karson spelled Carson. Blane is okay; it definitely looks better spelled Blaine.

I love Reed, but prefer it spelled Reid. The rest of your names are awesome; I'm a little tired of Liam, but it's still fine. Emmett or Weston are the best!

• I voted for Wyatt, but I like most of these.  Except the K names, and Truex sounds like glass cleaner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Truex sounds like a condom brand.
  • imageerikaautumn:
    I voted for Wyatt, but I like most of these.  Except the K names, and Truex sounds like glass cleaner.

I thought the same thing...glass cleaner! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i thought Truex was a detergent. and it annoys me when people say "PLEASE dont name your baby that".

makes me wanna say "PLEASE go away you're giving your opinion not orders". may just be the hormones talking though.

• imageAmylynn&Aaron:

i thought Truex was a detergent. and it annoys me when people say "PLEASE dont name your baby that".

makes me wanna say "PLEASE go away you're giving your opinion not orders". may just be the hormones talking though.

Uhhhh ok then? Thanks for your commentary on the board. I'll take that into consideration. See below.

BTW, "your" is used to show possession. "You're"= you are. Learn it. It's not that hard.

Please do not use the name Treux. I voted for Liam, but I also like Weston. 

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• I like Reed and Emmett  =0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"