1st Trimester

AH MY FACE!

I am breaking out worse than I ever have in my life! There's little bumps all over my face and neck and my skin is freaking out on me. Oh the joys of pregnancy. I don't have a baby bump yet and I just feel all bloaty. When is the "oh, she's GLOWING" flowers and sunshine experience supposed to begin? Im so sad. 
imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AH MY FACE!

• i have the same problem... I've never had more than 1 pimple at a time my entire life (naturally gifted) but now my face feels perpetually greasy. it's so disgusting I just feel like there's a film on my face. :( BUT i found something that helps the ickyness go away for a while. Its gentle, smells awesome, and leaves your face feeling A-MAZ-ING...

Biore pore unclogging scrub Complexion Clearing. Its green in a clear tube and you can try it for 98 cents at Walmart in the travel size aisle.

• So am I. The only thing that's positive is the raging hormones creating it means things are progressing! 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAmylynn&Aaron:

i have the same problem... I've never had more than 1 pimple at a time my entire life (naturally gifted) but now my face feels perpetually greasy. it's so disgusting I just feel like there's a film on my face. :( BUT i found something that helps the ickyness go away for a while. Its gentle, smells awesome, and leaves your face feeling A-MAZ-ING...

Biore pore unclogging scrub Complexion Clearing. Its green in a clear tube and you can try it for 98 cents at Walmart in the travel size aisle.

I think I'll try it! THANKS! 

• I know I have this too and my husband makes fun of me "haha you look like a teenager" and then I punch him lol.  But I was reading on my pregnancy book that it can go either way, your hormones may make you break out or make you look radiant. So I'm hoping that book is wrong so that I can get my nice skin back and maybe a glowing effect soon...soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• I'm breaking out but I have always had a few breakouts here and there, so I am used to it. I've been using Burt's Bees deep cleaning cream and then toning and moisturizing everyday since my OB nixed salicylic acid. That whole routine has really been helping though..and also dabbing a bit of white toothpaste on a pimple if you need to, dries it right up.

As far as getting that pregnancy glow, I didn't feel that way until around 5 or 6 months pregnant because that is when I started to show and strangers assumed I was pregnant instead of wondering if I just drank a lot of beer. Then I started to feel really good about myself. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My chin broke out when I was PG with DD and didn't go away until I stopped BF'ing at 5 months. I'm already starting with this one. I think I'll try that Biore too, thanks for the suggestion.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Im going to try the Biore as well! Oh and so true about the above comment...I feel like I just have a beer gut at the moment. Bring on the bump!!!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • you're welcome girls :) glad to help.
  • I have had awful breakouts since 7 weeks. Then in the beginning of my 9th week people were coming up to me asking if I was pregnant because I have a glow...I said all I see is pimples but thanks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"