2nd Trimester
Options

did your m/s stop in 2nd tri?

im just lurking! lol

but i have really bad m/s all day everyday :( but i was just wondering if it stops when u get into the 2nd tri?? i sure hope so, nothings working so far!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: did your m/s stop in 2nd tri?

• Options
    I haven't gotten sick now for a week (knock on wood!) so I want to say mine stopped at 16 weeks. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It didn't stop right away...maybe week 17? I still get days where I dry heave but it's nothing compared to 1st tri.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't felt really sick for a few days now.  It's good!  I actually feel hungry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mine gradually got better and finally stopped around 14 weeks.  I thought it was never going to end though and then it did.
  • Options
    With DS mine stopped around week 15 or 16. This time around, I'm still feeling a little nausous in the evenings, but it's getting a little better.  Hang in there and hope you feel better soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With DD mine stopped around 14-15 weeks.  This time, it was around 21-22 weeks.  And I still throw up every once in awhile if I cough too hard in the morning.
  • Options

with my first, it stopped around 16-17 weeks.

i am still suffering with this one, so im assuming im in for the same thing. 

• Options
    Mine gradually got better and was basically gone by 16 or 17 weeks.  Everyone is different, but yes, most likely you will feel better in the second tri.  Hang in there, I know it sucks!
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    still got mine, 2 days ago i was fine, that was one amazing day:)
  • Options
    yes Mine stopped during 2nd Trimester. My doctor did tell me that b6 vitamin helps with morning sickness though
  • Options
    Not so far. I have streaks of days where I feel great but the m/s always comes back.
  • Options
    I never had any m/s but my best friend's didn't stop until 20 weeks.Indifferent
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Mine slowed around 16 weeks and I think its stopped around 18?  I changed vitamins to one that was more cooperative with my stomach and that seemed to make it go away for good.  Still get nauseous sometimes, but no more puking, knock on wood.
  • Options

mine definitely eased up right during my 12th/13th week, going into 2nd tri. i still get nauseated sometimes but usually only in the am and i've found that a nice breakfast of saltines is a big help. :) my dr said m/s could continue to about 16 weeks but his nurse said 20 weeks. im lucky because mine hasnt been too bad. it has changed from 'i can only eat one food at a time for a week then another food and nothing else...' to 'just be careful in the am and dont, whatever you do, brush your tongue!' :)

have you tried flintstones vitamins? when i took the prenatals they gave me diarrhea so i was told to switch to flintstones with extra iron and to take 2 instead of 1. major help there! i was also told by a friend that a specific vitamin helps (i think its B6?) and so i started taking it. nothing changed and it seemed to get worse. so i stopped and the nausea let up. :)

• Options

Mine stopped around 16 weeks.. still shows up occasionally but no where near as bad at the 1st tri.

My momma had morning sickness thru out her pregnancy till the very end with all SIX pregnancies... scurred o that...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"