2nd Trimester

When did you feel baby kick?

........with my twin pgy it was around 20wks, I am wondering if it will be the same with this pgy or will it be earlier as its just one.  What week did you feel your first kick?

Re: When did you feel baby kick?

• I've been feeling stuff for about a week or so.  I felt my DD at 17 weeks and no one believed me! 19 weeks I had my big ultrasound and what I was watching and feeling was the same thing!
    mr & mrs || 11.18.06
    DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12
  • I just felt mine for the first time TONIGHT!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • im only on my 12th week but last night i felt some teeny tiny movement just above my pubic bone, where my previous cs stitch was. could it be the baby's movement or just gas?
  • I started feeling little "pops" last week, at night. Monday was the first night I was SURE it was her kickboxing my insides. I was 20 weeks and 4 days that night. Amazing!
  • DH and I could feel him move with my hand on my belly just before 21 weeks, and we could see him move about a week later (as in see my belly moving, so weird!).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i felt Smudge at exactly 18 weeks.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Even though this is my first, I felt her at 14 weeks, and DH could feel her on the outside at 16.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been feeling very sporadic movement since Saturday or so. Amazing feeling, for sure :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"