1st Trimester

for those 2nd time moms.....

do any of you feel like you had certain pregnancy symptoms show up a little sooner than w/ your first, we found out I was pregnant 4 days ago, felt great up until today, now no food i eat sounds good, and I cant keep drinking enough water, I remeber w/ DD this didnt show up until a few weeks later. Anyone else experience this?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucketimage imageimage

Re: for those 2nd time moms.....

• The first 3 days after I found out I pregnant I was dealing with diarrhea and nausea.I never had that with my son.  Now I am feeling tightening in my belly and I dont rememebr that this early on with my son.

• I feel like that, too. This week has been my first morning sickness and it has lasted on and off throughout the day. With my DS I didn't find out until 6 weeks and then didn't have any MS until 8 or so weeks and it was mostly in the AM. But, my boobs haven't been as sore as they were with DS. So, that's different. I have also been craving the exact same foods when I do get sick feeling. Cheese biscuits or cheese grits and ginger ale. Weird, huh?
  • Loading the player...
  • opposite for me. at this point with ds i hat my head in the toilet each morning. but i have no symptoms so far with this one, aside from some cramping yesterday.
  • I swore I felt nauseous a few days after ovulation - yes, I realize that's crazy talk! Even though, I'm definitely more nauseous/lightheaded than with DS, so far!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yep...pretty much everything has been earlier.  From the morning sickness, to feeling my uterus above my pubic bone to BH already.  It's nuts.  At this rate I'm going to give birth by 20 weeks (I kid...I hope!)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, and I'm showing earlier too!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Everything is different this time around. I have evening sickness where I never threw up once with DD. I feel A LOT more tired, but that could just be dealing with her all day. I also feel like nothing makes this baby happy- I can't sleep right, eat right, get the temperature right. I felt amazing every day until 34 weeks with DD, so feeling "pregnant" is totally different for me!
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a lot less tired with this one, but I am showing A LOT sooner and I've been having round ligament pains already.  Just got my BFP on Sunday and think I am about 7 weeks along.
  • imagemrsmel:
    opposite for me. at this point with ds i hat my head in the toilet each morning. but i have no symptoms so far with this one, aside from some cramping yesterday.

This for me too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've actually had the opposite happen to me. I felt like I was sick/sore within in days of BFP w/ DD. However we've known for almost 3wks and I just started feeling it this week. I pulled out my journal from DD and we found out right away w/ her and this time too. Weird.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, definitely. And i read it is normal! I even think I felt the baby move today. I say I think because it was so quick and very faint.
    ~Jessica~ "Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away" ~Uknown "You don't marry the person you can live with...you marry the person you can't live without." ~Uknown
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    An angel opened the book of life and wrote down my baby's birth, Then she whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for earth." ~Unknown We lost our "Squishy" to a m/c on 10/06/2010. He/she went to heaven with my Dad and our Heavenly Father.
  • This pregnancy is totally different from my first one. This time i found it earlier, i was only 4 weeks then. But luckily this time morning sickness is not as much with my DD, when i had MS til 5 months! That is why i am wishing this is a baby boy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"