Ohio Babies
Options

Prenatal Yoga Class Suggestions?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Does anyone have prenatal yoga class suggestions?  I'm checking a few out already but wanted to see if there are some I'm not aware of.  I'm particularly looking for a class that offers variety in days of the week and times on those dates (ex. I dont want to start a class Saturdays this fall with football season at the same time).  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: Prenatal Yoga Class Suggestions?

• Options

Go check out Yoga on High.  They have great classes with lots of days and times.  They are super flexible and let you come and go as your schedule allows.

• Options

yoga on high, stephanie is wonderful

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ohio health offers them at different places one place is destination maternity at Polaris mall. I would imagin they would have a wide selection of days and times to choose from.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Balanced Yoga in Clintonville has Saturday classes at 1:30.  You can pay as you go or buy a package.  www.balancedyoga.net

• Options

The classes at Destination Maternity just ended and don't pick up until late winter.  I was taking classes there and that's how I found out about Balanced Yoga.  The Destination instructor teached at Baloanced also, but she is due any day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"